My plants are dieing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tom.2k9, Sep 28, 2009.

1. i havent been able to water my plants for 3 days and i just checked them and the leaves are drooping really badly and the bottom leaves are yellow. Could this be because the plants needed watering or could it be because of something else?

The plants are in 1 litre pots and usually i water them everyday. They were looking healthy last time i checked them.

2. How old? Have you started nutes yet? If they're drooping and the main stem in droopy too - it's likely lack of water that's the problem. The bottom two leaves turning yellow happens naturally - are you referring to the cotelydon? They're supposed to go yellow. Give them a good drive, maybe even start them off on some food, chances are they'll be good again in a few hours.

3. By bottom leaves i ment fan leaves and i have been feeding them with Bio-Bloom nutes since 1 week old lol and they have been fine. Also, the strain is EasyRyder

4. Water them man.

5. i did just before i made this post and then i just checked them and the top leaves arent drooping as much now. I was just really worried because they started flowering a week ago