My Plants Are Cloning Themselves Via Roots?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by haloman247, Sep 15, 2014.

1. #1 haloman247, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
    I got a sativa clone from my buddy and have her in the budding state atm. When I got her I put it in fresh soil, never had a male or seeds anywhere near it. About 2 weeks in to budding I noticed another cannabis sprout. Ive read about a phenomenon where the root of a plant decides to grow towards the surface and sprout instead of following the rest of the roots. I dug up this sprout and confirmed it was grown fully out of an attached root to the main plant. I put this new sprout in to another pot by itself , again in new, untouched fresh soil. This sprout has turned roughly 2 months today and is thriving 10x more than its original. But thats not the point, now out of this sprout I separated, anoooooother sprout has begun to emerge from the soil, again fully grown out from the roots of its predecessor. I now have 3 plants instead of 3. Whats goin on maaan? 

2. <~~~ mind blown!

3. Radical that sounds kinda cool.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. I'm in for pictures. This would be amazing to have.

5. Would love to see some pics of this!!!! Sounds pretty cool!!!

6. Plants them everywhere!

7. I will definitely grab a picture with the roots still in tact once the new sprout is mature enough to transfer.

I know that this isnt unheard of, but I heard of the chances of it happenening once are already one in a million, so to have it happen twice simultaneously, there's gotta be something more behind it, mutated genetics or sooomething.

8. Someone up there likes you. xD

9. Pics or it didn't happen

Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.

10. ill be back in a couple weeks with pictures once the spout is mature enough to transfer