my plants are about to die

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by rybike13, Jun 3, 2012.

1. #1 rybike13, Jun 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2012
    on friday i looked at my 3 plants that are now 4 weeks old one of them was drooping so i thought that i was over watering them so i didn't water for a few days now and when i just looked at them all three are drooping a lot and are turning black i have 1 mg of fertilizer in a 2 liter bottle and i usually give them a light water every few days. please help

2. Try again. Don't use ferts so early in its young life.

3. pictures and more info would help us help you.
    soil type?
    nutes type?
    what kind of light are you using?
    and most of all pictures of the plants

4. Also how big of pots, how often are you watering and how much water are you giving them along with temps. Drooping is mostly caused by one of two things, over watering or under watering. Both will show the same symptoms. Over watering is watering to often.

5. my plants are geting light from a florescent tube with 100w that is 8in away. my temps are around 22-25 Celsius and i water them just a little bit every few days when the soil is no longer moist. they have been on ferts for a week now and where loving it i find it strange how over night they went from loving life to looking dead. i posted photos on another thread so it wont let me post again but there here http://forum.grasscity.com/sick-plants-problems/1055815-please-help.html

6. think you just might have to start over and re do your set up