my plant...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by stillsmokin', Sep 3, 2008.

1. i had a nice 4 footer in a 3 gallon bucket its been budding for about a month. recently the roots have been poking out of the bottom so... yesterday i put the 3 gallon in a big 20 gallon bucket and then put soil all around and beneath the smaller pot. so now it looks regular and today my friend went out to check it and he said it looked much greener because my big sun leaves were falling off...so i guess this way of shitty transpalnting works...has anyone done something like this...:smoking:

2. Very well could be natural...ganja will naturally lose its fan leaves about a month into flowering. It should start from the bottom and move up with the oldest (largest) leaves dying first. Think of it as "fall" for a tree.

As for your transplant job, probably only helped; but may create a drainage issue which can cause root rot problems. Next time cut the bottom of the smaller pot off so drainage can occur and the roots can run....