My plant :)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by GreenLobster, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Hey there just thought I'd show you guys one of the plants at the site me and my friends use. It's Fruity Chronic Juice-Delicious Seeds and is massive, at least 1.5m tall and 2.5m wide, so it's BIG. Feel free to ask and give advice. Not a lot of pictures because I didn't really see what else to photograph lol. Also if you look closely at the stem, you will see it is split and miraculously the plant has survived and is growing better than ever.

Attached Files:

2. Looks good man, how far into flowering are you? And what latitude are u growing at?

3. Looking awesome! How's the smell?

4. Thanks guys to be honest I have no idea exactly how far into flowering I am but I would estimate 2 weeks and latitude is 51.6, what does lat tell you? At the moment there isn't really any powerful smell but I'm sure it'll come ;)

5. #5 5150, Sep 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2012
    I would tie that branch back up. Not sure if I would leave it open split like that. Just get some duck tape and make some rope and rope/tape it back up. Then when you have it taped up add a stake to give it some help. Also stake the others or the rest will break the same way at next wind storm. Trust me friend.

After looking at it again. You may have to add stake just to tie it back up. But yah man I would not leave it like that. I am sure many here will agree.

6. [quote name='"GreenLobster"']Thanks guys to be honest I have no idea exactly how far into flowering I am but I would estimate 2 weeks and latitude is 51.6, what does lat tell you? At the moment there isn't really any powerful smell but I'm sure it'll come ;)[/quote]

Flowering takes longer as you go higher or lower from the equator. I'm at 59 degrees and it's taking my plants awhile to flower they might not even fully finished but it something I've more recently learned

7. whats your longitude?

lol

8. Aha basss, no way you are getting that after all that work lool. 5150, already doing it I'll ser if it holds cos it is pretty heavy.

9. OK.. Well just gonna have to walk the 51st parallel till I find it.. 'Ill start in Canada...

10. Nice spot and plant.

11. :eek: I'd be scared to go near it, damn thing looks like its gonna attack you!!! :D

Good Job... :smoke:

12. Loving the grow spot. Wish I had some area outdoor like that.

13. god i feel peaceful just looking at it :)

beautiful work

14. nice looking grow ,do like 5150 said and stake and tie are your branches arent going to make it