my plant was EATEN.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Fatherdank, Aug 27, 2010.

1. DAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNNNN IIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! my plant was a midnight snack for something out there........completely ruined my whole day.....and its only noon....now i have to wait until next year :mad:.........

2. Was the entire plant gone? One of my plants disappeared a few months ago and I was curious if someone ripped it who had no idea what they were doing (no buds, pistils, or anything, just vegetation), or if a deer would rip an entire plant out of the ground to eat it. There were some roots there, plant was about 2 feet tall.

I didn't pull the other one simply because I figured if it was a person they would take both plants, and they also left a lot of the kid napped plant's roots. But since then I've been a bit worried I'll come back to no plants, or my buds stolen.

3. mine was eaten too. my plant came back two times stronger.. what happend was i had left it in my back yard and where i live there are tons of groundhogs. they eat all the leaves and the top only leaving a stem. if you water it everyday like normal and give it lots of sunlight it will come back with two heads on the top (the more heads the more bud)

4. dude mother fucking raccoons just dug mine up outta the their pots and left them there! chewed up the roots and ate some chicken shit outta the potting soil sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad

5. you guys should try seven dust. you just sprinkle it on. no light is blocked and your shit wont get eaten.:smoke: good for bugs and animals. love the stuff.

6. Fucking deer man. They eat that shit all the time, bastards got 2 outta 5 this year. Next year get a bar of dial sope, and every week cut it into pieces and put it around the plant. I know this sounds stupid but it will work i promise you.

7. sounds like one of those strange things that just has to work. lol

8. The only thing that kept the deer out of my garden was an electric fence ... $100.

9. deer got 5 out of my 8. after that i put up fishing line, sprayed predator piss and did the soap thing and a deer still ate one more. anfter that i bought chicken wire and next year i will be fencing all of my plants right form the start. thank god my surviving 2 were female. if i would have fenced them in right form the beginning i could have 4, maybe 5 plants right now instead of 2.

i also didnt think that they would come back after having all their leaves eaten... i could have saved 2 more. oh well now i know for next year.