My plant start re growing in flowering stage?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by kanabikal creature, May 25, 2017.

1. Hey hi i got this issue , i had a couple of indicas and a sativa that i was growing with sun ligth , indicas where already in flowering stage ( around 2 weeks ) when i placed them in a grow tent and switch them to LEDs (400w) they instantly start covering in trichomes , got super frosty , but i recently notice that the top of the main colas and some other branches started to re grow once again , and leaves are coming out in circles , if anyone have some information about this it would be highly appreciated , thank you so much for your time! have a great day , best from mexico city

Attached Files:

2. Your plants are revegging. You need to make sure they're on a 12/12 light schedule with no light leaks.

3. Hey thnks so much , yeah you know what ive been having troubles with the timmer and also been having some ligths leaks , i already fix both things , do you know if i have to remove the new leaves , ill keep the post updated , thnks again