My plant so far

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gregysaurusrex, Mar 11, 2009.

1. so a couple weeks ago i decided to grow a plant since i had a seed laying around

so i germinated it by putting it on top of my roof inside a wet paper towl inside a baggie for about 2 days.

once it was clearly germinated i put it in a half of a water bottle inside a tall shoe box with tin foil all over and a flash light hanging from the top.

the tin foil is to reflect the light and the flash light well...lasted one night so i said fuck it

now its just a plant in a box

heres how its going...

[​IMG]

2. I'm sorry, I've must've read wrong, a flashlight?? Get some CFLs, that really doesn't look good at all. Its stretched like crazy, the stem is white, it hasn't opened and is brown.

3. no its actually green

and i dont want to put any real effort into it. iz for fun.

4. screw the plant u need to upgrade from the old ass nintendo

5. aw dude come on.. put that poor thing out of its misery or put some real effort into her.. that's not fun.. your hurting our mj..

6. Seriously, don't insult the plant

7. lol dont worry guys it wont hurt anything. i just want to see if i CAN do it

8. If you really want to grow, ditch the flashlight and go grab yourself a 6500K CFL for starters....

9. The seedling is not receiving ANY value from that flashlight, Trust us, we mean none.

If you want to do it cheap, put it by the window. preferably southern facing.

If you want to just do it on a whim know these few things

keep soil moist not wet

perfect temperature 75-78 F

humidity - 60%

light cycle -18 hours light, 6 hours dark

If you don't get 18 hours light out of a window, take the 12 or whatever you get and then put her under a compact fluorescent bulb for the other 6, they're cheap and common, easy to find.

That's it good luck with what looks like a doomed experiment.

10. lmao dude if this isnt a joke you best read up on growing plants inside, let alone growing marijuana. If you dont feel like supplying light(what were you thinking, a flashlight?!) put it by a window in your house that gets a lot of light. The cotyledon havent opened yet and if u dont get some light to it soon itll die, quickly. There is only so much energy conserved in the seed.

11. hahahaha that thing is weird as fuck. i cant believe it came up at all with a flashlight. u sure thats not a match stick mate. thats the strangest thing hahaha

12. That's gotta be some kind of a joke. I don't think I could do that to a bud seed if I was tryin. That is to say, if I wanted to recreate exactly what has happened in that pic I would have no clue as to how to go about it. Is there uranium in that dirt or somethin?

At some point the great magnet must've said to himself, "hmm... how can I really mess with this guy?" The result? Some kind of mutant strain of all stem no leaf straight albino ganja. I say flower it now and see what happens. Maybe it'll bud the heads of dead murderers.

13. bahahahah it's like an 8 incher

14. tell us all the truth bro this is a match stick

15. that honestly looks nothing like a match stick...

16. lawl@flashlight:hello:

17. #18 THeCloset, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
    I have a bit of a rant

Yesterday there was a fellow on the forums who asked for a complete guide to growing, you should have seen it (maybe you did), He said that he was starting his first grow and wanted to know everything there is to know, he wanted someone to post him a tutorial from germination to cloning to deepwater culture and harvesting He seriously wanted everything.

Lots of people on the forums here told him that he should do some research, read the stickys, try google and all that. He got real mad was cursing and being quite rude.

Everyone was giving him a hard time for being stubborn and not taking their advice, but the way they were going about it was no better.

Any way, what this grower needs is guidance, and so far in this post I've seen little effort in guiding him.

Thought I should restate what grasscity is about (for me at least), sharing and expanding a wealth of knowledge.

18. yah I here yah dude but that's just funny. it looks like a cue tip stuck in some dirt with a bit of mascara on it.

19. get a CLF daylight bulb... the higher the watts the better. Also, your pot (bottle) shouldnt have light being able to go through it. Last, cover all that stem with some more soil to try and cover up all the stretching its done.