My plant is too big

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by w00denspoon, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Hi guys,

My plant is to big. I still need to how it for another 5 weeks. I sa thinking o cutting down the main branch. As it is right now, too little light is getting to the leafs on the right( as you can see from the picture , the plant is much more evolved on the left side, than on the right. ) if I cut down the main branch, more light will get to the right side, plus it seems that the main branch can't grow anymore, because there no space left for it to grow. What do you think I should do?

Attached Files:

2. looks like a sativa..you're going to have more than 5 weeks to go and if you cut it you're going to stress it too much...not much you can so now maybe lst if you can

3. [quote name='"TinTizzy"']looks like a sativa..you're going to have more than 5 weeks to go and if you cut it you're going to stress it too much...not much you can so now maybe lst if you can[/quote]

What do you mean by "maybe lst if you can" ?

4. lst = low stress training.

few hours after you water it next, take your main branch and bend it twards the floor, once youve got it to the desired height, tie it down.

search low stress training or LST in the search bar