My plant is streaching with droppy leaves

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mizo, Aug 25, 2016.

1. I have 3 auto plant. 2 of them are doing fine and the third (different auto strain) started to stretch too much lately and since yesterday that one leaves started to be really droppy even after I watered it. (I let the soil get dry first) and it actually got even more droppy after I watered it even though I did water all of them with the same amount of water and the same nuts
    It been almost 9 hours since I watered it it the leaves still droppy

[​IMG]

2. Why do you include a useless pink/purple picture ? I hope you will let us guess weather you fed it or not , we could also guess what stage of life its at .we could also guess soil or hydro , coco , well heck we could even guess what kind of water you use, or guess their age , also we will guess the light/dark cycle , or anything else you choose not to tell us .
    I am being facetious . Please include a pic under normal white light , one of entire plant and one of leaves up close . Also answer some of our guess work .

3. It'a about a month old.
    In soil. Did feed it with a quart tsp of dyna gro bloom
    [​IMG]

And I just found that another plant has another problem. Leaves are yellowing and look burnt
    [​IMG]

4. Notice any flies or pests at all (crawling or flieing) ?

5. Yes I did. Couple dead tiny white spiders(on the floor) and some tiny flies sometimes. Does this has anything to do with my plants symptoms?

6. it could possibly
    depending what kind of flies they were

fungus gnats look like skinny flies with long wings. fungus gnat larvae eat roots and greatly damages the plants (causing drooping among other symptoms)

ew...spidermite... do you use neem oil at all? hows your intake, passive?

7. Over watered to piss

• Like Like x 2
  8. Agreed. This appears to be simple overwatering.

Learn to feel how heavy your pots are before you water often. Just lift up on one side of the pot and if it's heavy - then don't water it. When it gets lighter water it.

You only ever want your soil moist and not soaked. It's fine to soak but then wait longer until the pot lightens up some.

J

• Like Like x 1
  9. So you guys think both symptoms are due to overwatering not a nuts burn
    How about the yellowing in the second pic?

10. overwatering + heat is what causes fungus gnats. how close are your lights anyways

11. I have 3 lights and they are between 6 and 15 inch above the plants. The light is about 6 inch above the plant that is welting

12. ok we know the distance.. now are you using a mix of lights (cfl,led). from the picture it looks like you're using LED.

if you're using LED, 6 inch is to close. You're burning the plant slowly

13. I'm using 3 led one on top of each plant. The plant that was welting has a 135w on top of it. The light was about 12 inch above it before but it kept streaching until it reached that close.. I was going to raise the light a little bit but thought about maybe the plant was streaching because it needs more light so I kept it the way it is.. It seems like that specific strain usually grow tall. I will take a pic of it with the light above it once I get home

14. And btw I bought 29% hydrogen peroxide to cure the soil of any fungi eggs and also fix any overwatering problem I may have

15. I never heard of using hydrogen peroxide for that.. interesting.

I'm using platinum led and 6 inches would destroy my plants

it was stretching? looks like your main cola is higher than others. anyways when you lower/higher lights do it at small increments (like an inch or 2) per day. my plants respond in a day when i move the lights a couple inches. going from 12 inches away to 6 inches is crazy!

16. Totally agree. Still gonna share some pics soon to give you a better idea