My plant is fucked..My life is over

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by MorningHustler, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Okay so i just woke up awhile ago, its a great day and nothing bad could happen..hmm.
    Wrong!! i just went outside to check on my baby and noticed my wooden fence next to it has fallen over onto my plant, i thought to myself it cant be too bad, until i noticed both my crowns (tipped plant) were snapped in half aswell as many other branches, So i sat down and cried for awhile smoked some nugs, now im just contemplaiting what i should do. Im thinking i might aswell dry the premi buds and smoke them, i dont see much chance in grafting/re attaching any branches.
    Ill upload some photos of my remaining plant as soon as i stop contemplating suicide:(
    Any ideas?
    Please help, i know there isnt much that can be done:(

2. Haha i see noone as love for the morning hustler.

3. Your life is 'over' because you lost a single plant? Seriously?

Wow! You ain't gonna believe what life can throw at you that makes losing a f*cking cannabis plant look like a walk in the park.

Trust me...............................

LD

4. I didnt literally mean its over, But it is going to be a fucking lot less enjoyable now, yeah mate didnt mean to sound like a bitch. but seeing as this is my only plant and i have put alot of effort into it. it really does suck dick.

There are a couple branches intact nott looking good tho, should i just let it keep growing or jus rip it and dry/cure

5. MorningHustler

You certainly have nothing to lose in trying to keep the plant alive - remember that at the end of the day we're talking about 'a weed' and its ability to recover and move on up is sometimes the stuff of legends.

You'll do okay - prop up the plant with some stakes and hit it with some kelp/seaweed extract (even Maxicrop will be okay - not the best but okay).

You'll learn a lot by going through this process in learning how strong this plant actually is.

HTH

LD

6. LumperDawgz thanks for the advice mate, yeah your right i have nothing to lose by trying, whats the best seaweed extract you can think of? i have some seaweed/fish emusion mix so i guess that will do, fuck maxicrop haha.
    Cheerz MH

7. MorningHustler

This product is the best seaweed extract that I'm familiar with. It's organic, human food-grade and a pound should last you a year or more.

This specific product is out of Nova Scotia and is the 'gold standard' as it's a 'cold extraction' process (unlike Maxicrop's alkaline extraction process) resulting in increased microbial activity.

Well worth sourcing, IMHO

LD

8. Excellent. i just ordered some then shud be here in the next 3 days

9. haha "my life is over" so good. Sucks about your plant man! hope it gets all fixed up for ya and continues growing. Least you got some premy bud's for backup plan

10. Hahaha yeh dude just chucked some under a heat lamp had a blaze on it, its actually not too bad, im just fuckin so angry because they wouldve got so much bigger, lol now ill be lucky to pull like 5 grams dry of the remaining plant ahaha