My plant is drooping and it is not over or under watering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Jdevil33, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Idk what's wrong!

Attached Files:

2. Thats over watering without a doubt.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Top might seem dry, and so might the bottom but that's just it's exposed to air. Might be soaked at the core. Poor aeration would lead to this. Or you might have watered a little too much with sensitive soil and clayed it up which also kills aeration

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm using happy frog soil which isn't clayed up it's really loose and it was really dry like no moisture the leaves felt like thin paper then it rained

5. It was so dry the leaves felt like thin paper then it rained a little not too much but it got down through the soil like four to five inches

wa

6. I didn't mean like actual clay but more like consistency. Certain soils when watered heavily get kinda hard sorta like mud but not quite when it dries too fast if hot. Or PH maybe? I think rain water is good for cannabis though. Did you foliar feed lately? One of my plants starts to feel like paper mache if I spray it too much. Did you just take it out after having it indoors? The lower leaves tend to die off as the lower growth comes in

7. No I didn't foliar feed my ph is about 6.5 and it was started outdoors

• Like Like x 1
  8. root rot or root aphids . it happens with no warning

9. My buddy started the plant and it was fine then after a day it became droopy and I didn't transplant yet

10. could be he overwatered .

11. Let her sit for a week or so then water. Let them roots grow to search for water

12. surprise.gif

• Like Like x 5
  13. I
    i was gonna do that it was day three with no water and guess what...... it rained

14. Of course it did! Thats why i fuck wit indo

15. Outdoor is easy man. Just water and leave alone. Any updates on the plant? Getting better?

16. Sadly no it has been growing slow

17. It's gonna take a while for it to grow at a rapid pace again if it looks like that. Just wait for air to reach roots and newer growth. Lotta people respond by flushing but just make it worse. Patience and sunlight is prob best remedy

18. Lack of sunlight will do that too. That's how the neighborhood looked like after 2 weeks of downpour. All the bushes and trees had the yellow n droppiness

19. They get direct sunlight from 7 am to Around 730 pm

20. It also has tacoing leaves idk what that's about