My plant is bending over?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by hellys, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Hello... So.. recently I planted 5 White Skunk seeds. 2 of them died 3 days after and these 3 are still alive but bending over. I am worried that they will die soon. Is anything wrong with them or are they just turning to sun like all crops do? They are 8 days old. and I water them every 2 days. This is also my first time growing and im growing on a window and its pretty hot out here. What should I do?

Attached Files:

2. Probably- try rotating the pot, see what they do.

That much stretching means they probably arnt getting as much light as they want, theres not many places where growing good weed on a window ledge is viable. If your not somewhere with the climate to grow outdoors you may need to think about artifical lighting.

3. i moved my plant down to the ground and now they are getting alot more light +direct light. but its really hot here so I have to water everyday.

4. It's stretching...pry isn't getting enough light. If you have adequate light on a seedling, it will grow node after node and not grow a long stem that will bend like that.

Take a wire hanger and snip off a straight piece...then curve one end of it so it looks kinda circular...poke it in the ground gently next to the plant. Use the circular end to help stand the plant up straight.

I'd try to get those seedlings under a t5 cfl strip that puts out 6500K. Plenty of light and not much heat to stress it out. Good luck

5. Learn how to grow.