My plant is 2 weeks old, now what?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Subnoize, Jun 12, 2010.

1. #1 Subnoize, Jun 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2010
    I have a 2 week old plant and a 1 week old plant. They were very healthy sprouts, i keep them under 2 overhead flouresecent tubes each running 40 watts and 6,500K (80 watts 1300K spectrum)

I have them each in a 5 gallon bucket, each bucket has a 1 foot t5 natural sunlight tube over them as well with 5000 K tubes. and in the back I have a grow light that emits a purple light that I picked up for free, I have not been able to find the K but its purple/blue so I figured it would work for now they have definitally been growing at a nice pace

but what im concerned about now is using fertilzer and plant food, so far I have only been mixing my water with super thrive. 1 plant is my g/f's, one is mine, I under water, I feel she over waters, so we have disagreements

I got overwater/underwater protection MG soil, which isnt approved by all...but its what im using. should I start getting it some fertilzer with low nitrogen, or should I still wait? When down the road will I need to switch to CFL's?

I have a few CFL fixtures but they did not work with the plants, I found out because it was running 2400K for flowering,