My Plant has no leaves yet!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Watermummy7, Mar 23, 2011.

1. dude where did you get that soil?

it looks like a Grass seed litterally.

theres no weed plant in there.

did you plant a seed?

if so do you remember where?

if that is growing out of where it is then its a gnarly mutant.

2. I remember putting a black seed in there

3. What is a "gnary muant"? I got this soil from my back yard. I have another plant growing in potting soil i bought.

4. you are growing grass,

not marijuana,

a gnarly mutant is exactly what it sounds like.

a mutated species of marijuana.

but its more likely to be grass seed.

5. I don't think grass seedlings look like this tho. It could be a gnarly mutant i can't remember what kind of seeds these are. I was told based off the pics there like a 2 for 1 kinda thing

6. haha thats what it looks like to me too he did after all get the dirt from his backyard

7. Yes but grass seedlings don't ezactly look like this

8. Im 100% sure it's not spinach, dude.

9. They don't look like cannabis seeds to me....

Did you just plant your seeds in soil and leave them?

Where did you get the seeds?

:confused:

10. I got the seeds from weed? lol and yes i did just put the seeds in.
    I said fuck it and threw that shit out. Im gonna germinate the seeds tonight in a cup of water and start over

11. Well the seeds didn't germinate but the 'grass' did .... LOL

Don't worry about it - it happens.

:bongin:

12. I put some seeds into a cup of water. You think by tomorrow morning they will be germinated and ready to plant? ive got a nice cup of soil waiting for it.. :)

13. also/ When they germinate do i put the root facing down or up when i plant it?

14. yeah i guess you are right i zoomed in some looks like marigold seedlings

15. put it down if u keep the water at 75 i had 5 seeds last time crack and throw root in 22 hours but i did it in a ziploc bag and a paper towel

16. Fuck you yo

17. ok thanks

18. really then your next post is thanks to me its either fuck u or thank u cant be both

19. If you can't tell other seedlings from marijuana you should cool it with the arrogant behavior. You are going to need plenty of help to pull off this grow when your seeds do germinate.

Because you didn't know enough to distinguish the foreign plants from a germinating seedling you have thrown away a pot that probably would have germinated in a few days if you waited.

People would be more willing to help you if you weren't so rude. With your skills you will need plenty of help, good luck.