My plant has ED!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Chrisdankk, Apr 17, 2009.

1. it cannot hold itself up, i have twist tied it to a stick holding it up.

any suggestionss?

2. what type of light are u using? move it closer if it is an indoor light so cause it seems like its stretching

3. its sitting in a window but also gets 2 23 cfls and a UVA which idk the wattage of

4. how close do u keep the cfls to it? from what ive heard it is always 100w per plant + 50w per each additional one, and try to find out the wattage of the UVA (never used it so idk but ive heard it is better for flowering) but u should probably add like 1 more 23w and the stretching would prob stop

5. they are pretty close less than a ft. and as for the uva i just cant seem to figure out the wattage, i even have the box it came in...doesnt tell me. but ill add another 23 and see what happens, thanks man :wave:

yeahh i tried lavitra but no helpp. hahaha:smoking:

6. CFLs are generally most effective at 2-4 inches away from the plant... so anything more then 6 inches would probably cause it to stretch, moev them to about 4 inches about them or even 3 cause of the stretch

7. alright, ive moved it closer and hopefully the stretching stops, ill find out in nd reply in a few days.