My plant has a tan

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by KouchLoch, Mar 27, 2014.

1. I was looking over my girls today and I noticed something odd...

SAM_1190.jpg

It would seem this is how this plant reacts to LED "bleaching". It's a beautiful deep purple color all over the plant and I can see now that it's from the particular spectrum in my light. I run a CLW SolarStorm 400W (only light) and the light is about 20" from the tops of this one.  Here's a pic of where she is in the tent...

SAM_1014.jpg

Not much I can do about it, since she's the biggest of the 12. In this case though, it turned out great!

LUCKY ME! :bongin:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Total Bull....keep an eye on your plants temp at nite, as your plant can't deal with cold at least moving (K) around is too much effort with your cooler temps

3. It's NOT cold in my tent, it's GDP. It's supposed to be purple.

• Like Like x 1
  4. That looks nice man, nearly ready to how much longer till you chop?

5. Today is day 65. I'm probably going to let it go another week or so to get some more amber trichs. I still have just a few clear to semi-clear ones. Thanks for the compliment!

• Like Like x 1
  6. The flash washes out the distinct lines, but you can see here how it's not a "natural" line... SAM_1228.jpg

7. #7 Rumpleforeskin, Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2014
    Up your Cal-mag a bit see if that helps. I add a few capfuls to four gallons of nutrient mix.

[​IMG]
    See if that clears it up.

Rumple

8. I'm not worried about it, I'm about to harvest. I grow organically anyway, no bottles for me any more. Thanks for the tip though.