My Plant Has A Baby

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bogdankhamun, May 21, 2014.

1. I buyed 3 seeds of green poison , germinated them then put them in jiffy. Before transplanting the jiffy in soil i saw that one plant had something like a root but green at the tip that was going out of the jiffy right up along the plant itself. I said that it must be the root that is going crazy an not feeling gravity ore something. But after a few days in the soil a saw a little baby plant growing near the plant. Am i just lucky having 2 plants from one seed ? I was thinking of cloning her in the future. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400667410.705069.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400667427.791346.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400667443.235532.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Pull it up and plant it, worked for me, have a grand little goer out of it

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yes - some seeds will produce two plants. 

j

4. I was thinking about pulling her out but i am afraid not to kill her during the process. Any suggestions on what to do ? I was also thinking of letting them grow and make them mother plants for clones. I don't know if the strain is good for cloning. It is my first try on growing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum