my plant about 11 days old (plenty of pictures!)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dude1, Jan 5, 2010.

1. #1 dude1, Jan 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2010
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Are you making a journal?

3. That's a good lookin little plant. What strain?? You are off to a great start!

4. i have a question, towards teh end of teh day, my leaves starts to go down, and not hold themselves up anymore..! i need help!!!

5. Do you have good air circulation? cause if not then your plant won't be able to hold itself up.

dude1, you should create a journal man for all of us to see.

6. Do they perk up shortly after watering? if so maybe they just need a lil more water

7. you should always water till 25 to 30 percent of the water u just watered them with comes out the bottom, in with the new out with the old

8. NEVER do this.. unless your flushing. That is what you do for flushing your plants. Water them enough to feel the weight of it.

Pic up your potting container before you water it. Feel how heavy it is, then water. Water till you can feel the weight of the water in the soil.

9. top that shit, make it a beast!

10. Totally agree SWAD, he should top it.. when it's ready lol.

dude1 : If your going to top it try to top it when its at the 4th set and do a 4-way LST to go with it. Top your plant once a week and she will grow multiple tops.

11. Why not? Flushing is using 3 X the amount of water to soil volume; 1 gl pot, 3 gl water.

I always water and make sure 20-25% drainage. If the soil is properly prepared, it will give off at least 20% drainage anyway. Allowing for 20-25% drainage also lowers your chances of salinity which is more than common in indoor grows. If you water and do not allow good drainage, then you will have to flush more often due to salt build-ups. Good drainage is a major key in having a successful grow.

OP: Are you talking about after your lights go off the leaves droop? If there was a serious problem, they would droop all the time, not just at night. It is quite common during dark cycles for your leaves to droop a little.

12. ive never seen any water come out of the drainage holes. is that bad or good?!?!??!

13. stick your finger about 2 inchs down in the soil and feel if its wet

14. good way to tell if it needs to be watered.

Have any new pics?

Lessismore :

I had misunderstood the question, but I never see any water come out of the planters I have, and don't have any problems. My plants are in MG/nutes soil, i know terrible choice right? NOT!! lol My plants love it, and I will be adding some dif soil to the planters in a few days.