My plant 23 days old

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Merkidge69, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Hi my plant is 23 days old currently, running in dwc buckets, with a mars hydro 600w led.
    Basically after 23 days my plant is about 4 inches tall.. i have 5 nodes on it. Is this abit small and bushy for the size? My lights 24 inches above the plant, should i consider raising it or let it just take its corse? Worrying that its too short and bushy for its age

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Pic? My plants all grow really short and bushy and it's because I keep my leds too close where they don't stretch enough. I literally just moved my lights about 20" away yesterday, an extra 6 inches and right away the stretched up. Or maybe it's because they're in flower?? Idk I'm high af

3. There 23 days old from seed lol. On 18/6 cycle.[​IMG]

My led is at 25 inches away

4. They look healthy af man some big looking leafs compared to mine

5. Hope so dude! Its not growing upwars though hahah

6. It looks fine just play around w the distance and record your findings so you know what works, also once you switch to flower they double or triple in size.

7. Only have 5/6 nodes on it, im going to fim it i think

8. I think I just did that to my auto

9. My ppm hasnt really dropped or raised though in 5 days.. does his mean my neut mix is just about right? Its dropped by about 15 ppm lol

10. Idk lmfao tbh I don't check ppm or ph. I just used FFOF soil and perlite, added some lime stuff I read about

11. Yeah i grow in dwc, just water no soil