my plan

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jordansb8, Jun 8, 2011.

1. I got my clones yesterday that were started april 27th. I went ahead and put them outside. They were kinda small in my eyes for being over a month old and are only 3-4 inches tall but have many sets of leaves and look like they are gonna be bushy. They are now still in there small containers with soil that has white fertilizer pellets so i figure they will be good for fertlizer untill I drop them into the big conatiners with the organic soil. when should i top them and what work should i be doing to them in the near future. Any input would be appreciated

2. "White fertilizer pellets"? Are you sure you're not seeing pieces of Perlite or Volcanic Pumice? Both of which are white to off-white and contain no nutrients.

When they need to be transplanted depends on the size pots they're in now.

When & how to train your plants is based entirely on grower preference. I like to to top & leave two nodes on the plant. I then top the two shoots growing from the upper node, leaving a node on each. By the time the four shoots from those two nodes get growing, the two shoots from the lowest node on the plant reach canopy level. The plants go into flowering with six stalks each and all six tops are at roughly the same height, forming a nice even canopy.

3. i was trying to explain the white pebbles that comes in miracle grow. this isn't fertilzer, and has no nutrient value? Thanks for the reponse keep them comin thanks alot everyone

4. It was a question- I wasn't stating that the pellets were anything.