my plan

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by furi_chef, Feb 16, 2007.

1. first some background on me. im 17 and live with my dad, so indoor growing instantly becomes impossible. im an apprentice chef and work 50+ hours a week.

summer is just about to come to an end (in like 2 week) so i know this isnt the ideal time to start but im going to anyway. i dont have anyform of indoor lighting so after germanation they need to go straght down to the bush. i plan on taking them there in foam cups and once they ar to big to be in theer im putting them in the ground. as long as im carfull watering wont be a problem but im a little concernd about helicopters with heat cencors, i know nothing about them so im not acually sure if they are a big problem or not. despite my time concuming job i will still find time for my plants, i just need you guys to let me know if im doing something really wrong. but there isnt much else i can change, but maybe thats cos i havent thought of it yet, all my alternitive ideas seem impractical. thanks guys i really will appretiate all your help

2. You shouldn't be on this site if your 17, but I don't care, I know how it is.

Chefs are tight, you should come up with some tight-ass weed recipes, even though there's already tons of books on cannabis cooking. Oh well...can't really help you out on this though...don't know much about helicopters, but they probably won't pose a huge threat since you're keeping this pretty low key I presume...sorry I'm not much help, but good luck.

3. my boss has told me about a few awsome things you can do with weed. i might even post em here one day

4. anyone else have any suggestions?

5. hello in tasmania. Never heard of someone planting in the latter stage of the solstice, your plants might just flower into nothing and probably be hermie if you can keep them from flowering in the next few months. Does it snow where you live? lol i really don't know. I wouldn't worry about helicopters, just don't make any signs.

6. no it doesnt snow here, i dont really mind if i get hermies (i think) hermies are just plants that grow buds with alot of seeds arent they? if thats the case i dont mind cos when i move out ill get a nice indoor setup and use the seeds from them

7. hermies are plants either genetically or environmentally induced to create either dominant male with female flowers or dominant female with male sacs,

outdoors hermies are hard to come by unless genetics are present, and if allowed to self pollinate what will be created is buds with very many seeds and these seeds will contain hermie genetics:mad:

growing a plant in flowering will not work very efficiently, id recommend gaining more knowledge and try next season with more prowess

8. i would wait but seeds are hard to come by for me an i doubt the ones i have will hold up till then, im just gonna plant these ones and hope for the best

9. If you want to not get banned I'd edit your age...

But. good luck

10. Lol ya if admin sees that they have no choice but instant ban. say, don't u turn 18 tommarrow?