My plan

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by SkunkWoodz, Dec 13, 2012.

1. #1 SkunkWoodz, Dec 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2012
    A compromise of sorts.
    Can we all agree we've bred Cannabis to an extent that shouldn't be pushed any further? Buds that contain nearly 25% THC is toooo much of a good thing. Stoners listen up. Its called the law of diminishing return. The more of something that is potently good and delicous the less likely you are to actually enjoy it.

Now Federal and state governemnts. Would you not agree that more plants need to be grown so more farms can open. With the extra benefit of hemp crops eating up our co2 emmisions.

the plan
    old way still gets to fight the war on drugs. Any cannabis over 15% THC or something arond there would be a criminal offense to posses sell or manufacter.
    New way gets to breed cannabis for more medical and less recreational uses
    and hemp crops open.

Now I love blowin o's of jack herer, cheese, blackberry kush etc as much as the next guy. But Im sure we can all admit too ourselves there isn't much use of strains that strong. If you need that much THC in every hit for medical, you probably also need to not smoke the herb itself.

Is everyone in the United states ready for a change on the laws of cannabis? Gotta compromise.

to make a compromise plan like this actually suitable for both and all sides.

2. " Any cannabis over 15% THC or something arond there would be a criminal offense to posses sell or manufacter." No cannabis should be a criminal offense to posses sell or manufacture.

3. #3 SkunkWoodz, Dec 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2012
    yeah but we're not gonna see that in our lifetimes so how about compromising somethi g so we can see legality in our lifetime.

i'll further my stance on this. There shouldn't be any criminal offense for any drug, but thats fucken crazy and unrealistic.. It would eliminate alot of "black market crime".

old people dont change their minds very acceptingly so we must make a compromise as a community
    the cash is still lining black market pockets under the medical tence that stronger weed is better for you. When its just the simple fact that weed is just good for ya the way it was 20 years ago.

Compromise
    Compromise
    Compromise

4. We are the majority now. I see the plant being legal Federally by dec 2014 at the latest. I read the prohibitionist comments about stronger mj. They need to learn that marijuana is titrated, that more potent strains are healthier because you dont need as much.

5. in smoke form yeah its easier to get a recreational stone easier. So with your thinking we should give kids H instead of norco 5's?

6. Or should we sell grain alcohol in every grocery store so people get drunk easier?

7. Alcohol in any form is not titrated by the body. you know this. beer or hard alcohol. these people that think today that more potent cannabis is bad are the same people that still think its a gateway drug. we shouldn't lead them to believe potent strains should be illegal which in turn reinforces there belief that its more dangers. instead we should educate them that all marijuana is safe.

8. not gonna wait for replies. Forming a comprehensive plan. Gonna type out a letter and include it for the white house. Post it when I'm done for critisism.

Im almost loling at your lack of wisdom.

9. i will never compromise with the corruption that is behind the laws we are forced to follow

10. Huh?

Why should we put these restrictions on THC content ourselves, what does it achieve? It just sends a message that we, the people advocating it, agree that it should be limited in strength because it is somehow dangerous to have too high THC content. That's massively counter-productive to any legalisation attempt.

Spirits over 40% alcohol content are 10x worse than high THC content bud and are consumed in massive amounts by alcoholics, but you don't see govt. legislation being put in place to limit alcohol content do you? If we want even a shot at competing with big alcohol and tobacco industries then our product has to be verifiable in the same way.

Compromise will lead to stagnant laws that place unnecessary restriction and will take decades longer to improve or extend. We deserve full legalisation and regulation! If weed was regulated and sold through licensed shops then strains could be divided by THC content and be purchasable in responsible ways that makes sure people aren't smoking stronger stuff than they would really prefer (when you buy through a dealer, unless the guy is top level you don't often get a choice in the strength or quality you purchase).

11. so i suppose waiting a better idea. Cool ill just twiddle my thumbs till i can smoke a j in my yard.

fuck that i wanna smoke j's in my yard NOW i'll compromise
    quit bein stubborn its dumb

12. you can go smoke a j in your yard

no one is going to stop you lol you think cops will just come out of the fabric of space and time and arrest you?

13. Did you read I-502 and A-64? Those are compromises.

14. nope got a link?

15. seriously?

You are sitting here writing a letter to the white house about a compromised legalization and you havent read the 2 pieces of writing that legalized cannabis in 2 states?

16. no i do not think that. However i do think it sucks to break any law, I am a patriot. This is a way for people to not break the law and people that do materialize from a higher plane can still make arrests on people who just dont give a fuck about mental health.

17. #17 SkunkWoodz, Dec 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2012
    one nation bro, one nation

18. the last part of that post, made no sense

but yes, it sucks its against the law, and odd you want to keep potent, effective (smoking less = more effective) plants illegal...

If you want it legal, it needs to be legal, no bullshit, no hidden fee's

19. Whatcha gonna do when colorado is over populated with texans that hate reefer and take your rights away, again. Go for full legal again? No not everyone is happy with that. Do you guys honestly think if its fully straight up legal everybody is going to be satisfied? You need to think about your fellow citizens who do not smoke at all.

20. lol you know nothing about colorado

LOTS of texans live here as it is, but more Californians than texans

i really dislike the fact you have so much emotion behind what you want done, but so much pessimism about legalization already in place.

Also, its not like a free for all legalization... you cant just go grow a billion plants and have pounds of weed, its regulated... we made COMPROMISES, as you are very much so in the belief we need to make, and got our legalization.