Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My plan to make my mom look the other way if caught.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JBright, Aug 2, 2012.

1. #1 JBright, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    So I live at home and like to smoke in my house, and I like to use bongs. I just ordered a bong on GC a real one this time instead of the acrlic one.

Prologue
    MY mom found my acrylic bong and said this thing smells like weed, I was like Oh, does it? I don't smell anything liek the dumbass I am trying to Deny till I die. And I was baked as fuck so I couldn't think of a quick lie like I normally would. So She threw the bong away and told me not to bring weed home and stuff.

Plan:
    So the new bong I have I found a nice little storage place that if my mom was to search my room she will find one of those cyberskin flesh fuck butts in my drawer, I couldnt find a place to hide that so i jsut stuck it there. I plan to put my bong in the same drawer and if my mom finds it my excuse will be its a fuck toy. and then my mom will never want to search my room or come in my room with out knocking!! I will finally have some fucking privacy and maybe i can use that fuck butt finally.

EDIT:
    2nd page

I am in the same exact situation, my mom knows i smoke she eats ate my cookies before the first time she caught me I was her hook up for like 3 weeks but marijuana effect wasn't enjoyable for her when she ate the cookies.

As long as she doesn't smell it she doesnt care, she isn't agaisnt marijuana just agaisnt our family knowing because we are ASIAN and they think that shit is BAD like the typical uneducated ppl.

NOTE: I AM ASIAN, so if she did find the bong she wouldnt know wtf it was So I would just tell her its something I stick My DICK in and she wont ever want to touch it.

back in the day I asked a question if you would rather get caught smoking weed or get caught masturbating, cant remember but Id rather be caught masturbating then smoking weed. =)

2. [quote name='"JBright"']So I live at home and like to smoke in my house, and I like to use bongs. I just ordered a bong on GC a real one this time instead of the acrlic one.

Prologue
    MY mom found my acrylic bong and said this thing smells like weed, I was like Oh, does it? I don't smell anything liek the dumbass I am trying to Deny till I die. And I was baked as fuck so I couldn't think of a quick lie like I normally would. So She threw the bong away and told me not to bring weed home and stuff.

Plan:
    So the new bong I have I found a nice little storage place that if my mom was to search my room she will find one of those cyberskin flesh fuck butts in my drawer, I couldnt find a place to hide that so i jsut stuck it there. I plan to put my bong in the same drawer and if my mom finds it my excuse will be its a fuck toy. and then my mom will never want to search my room or come in my room with out knocking!! I will finally have some fucking privacy and maybe i can use that fuck butt finally.[/quote]

I have a feeling that isn't going to work

3. Refer to 'mom found my fleshlight' thread to see the end result of this plan

4. hahahahahaha idk man my mom would probably find it she's hella nosey in my stuff but moms are different.

5. Or you could man the fuck up and respect the rules of the woman who brought you into this world and raised you for all these years.

6. [quote name='"bazoski1er"']Or you could man the fuck up and respect the rules of the woman who brought you into this world and raised you for all these years.[/quote]

Or you could compose yourself .. and not say anything if its not good ?

7. HAHAHA, omg you shameless bastard! have you no shame sir?!?! haha, that's awesome dude. +1 for creativity, and balls. intentionally taking the embarassment of your mom finding a fuck toy in your room just so you can keep your puppy, i mean bong. That's fucking dedication.

Dude, if you can't have any evidence, just role blunts, or get a small bowl. Those things are easy to hide.

My mom walked in with my brother with a gas-mask on. He was smoking out of it. That was a fucking hilarious conversation.

8. Or we could all just chill the fuck out.. and smoke some weed. :smoking:

9. Or he brings a valid point that its your mother's house and you should respect her rules. If you want to smoke in her house have a adult conversation and convince her that smoking is okay.

I don't think your plan will work. It might work for awhile, but if she ever suspects that your smoking I doubt she'll hesitate to go looking around your room.

10. why not just roll joints or get a small bowl that would be easier to conceal instead and avoid the problem completely

11. I'm totally composed. And how is it not good? Easily the best piece of advice OP will receive on the topic...

12. how much does a cyberskin flesh fuck butt cost?

13. LMAO where can i find this? I searched but nothing came up D:

14. sounds like a bad idea, but good luck man and LOL if it works

15. Hilarious thread. Not to encourage you OP, but you're one brave dude.

16. This has the potential to work. The shock of finding it may steer her way clear. The saying "dont ask questions you dont want to know the answer to" really applies in this situation. I commend you sir, i just hide my 45cm bong in my toy box that ive had for atleast 8 years, it has so much crap on it no bothers to look in it, besides me who lays everything in the exact same position each time i open it. Question is, stealth or shock?

17. Ah Reminds me of when my mom found my grinder,(her friends smokes the trees brah).She Came up to me and ask wtf is this? I told her what it was and she asked me how long i was smoking. Anyway, We talked about it, research the info of what THC does. Different strains, Hemp all that good stuff. I had Acid Reflex bad, it burned me, i Smoked a medical called Purple Church. 30 mins, Acid gone. So she told me if she Don't Smell I Can Smoke.

In The End Talk it out, Just tell her. Better in the house than it is where the cops Can find you.

Awesome story tho, Hit the Bong

18. cool story, bro

19. I am in the same exact situation, my mom knows i smoke she eats ate my cookies before the first time she caught me I was her hook up for like 3 weeks but marijuana effect wasn't enjoyable for her when she ate the cookies.

As long as she doesn't smell it she doesnt care, she isn't agaisnt marijuana just agaisnt our family knowing because we are ASIAN and they think that shit is BAD like the typical uneducated ppl.

NOTE: I AM ASIAN, so if she did find the bong she wouldnt know wtf it was So I would just tell her its something I stick My DICK in and she wont ever want to touch it.

back in the day I asked a question if you would rather get caught smoking weed or get caught masturbating, cant remember but Id rather be caught masturbating then smoking weed. =)

20. You should have made it more clear you were dealing with an asian mom and this would have made a whole lot more sense lol