My plan to change the world view on Marijuana...Need Your Help! Please read!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by growgreek, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Hmm I might need help with the citations. If any one can help please tell me so.

2. Anyone know a good citation that would sum up all of the medicinal uses I stated in the final part of my PSA. this is the last citation that I need.

3. Honestly the one that changes the most minds for me is the two history of weed videos. They were made by major history buffs. There's also a guy from harvard that is the most valuable asset we may have as a few quotes. Just look up lots of informational videos. There are so many. I know because I've been watching them all summer

4. For medicinal purposes go to californias list of things you can get a card for it's like 100.

5. Alrite growgreek this one has citations and it uses the number system like you said you like it. Hope you like it. :)

Attached Files:

6. #166 Carebearsx3, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This is quite wonderful. Mind if I use this?

7. Yes by all means just please keep all original info in there like UDF. Wow didnt think it would be used this quick thanks. :hello:

8. #168 Carebearsx3, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Oh, I have no intentions of changing anything. And this seems so neat and everything. :)

9. :hello:True that man, dont listen to the others. I like your flyer, keep spreading the word.

He isn't being an asshole, you are. The only thing he has tried to do is help, which he has. I dont care what the fuck his flyer looks like, atleast he is doing SOMETHING.

10. #170 Internalfyre, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2011
    Growgreek has enlisted me to create a forum for this project alone. I figured this is the best way I can help out. This will also allow us to keep it organized and easy to contend with all the information coming in.

This seperate forum will be a place we can gather information as well as make sure its accurate as to ensure we do not follow the footsteps of the 'anti-marijuana' side with all its false facts.

For this pamphlet to succeed it will definitely help to have a central place where we can delve deep into articles etc.

Whether or not this forum gets used is up to us, the people who want to get this pamphlet together.

If you are interested in getting this pamphlet on the way, then visit and register under your GC username as it will be easier to tell who is who
    Code:
    http://www.cannabisinfo.freeforums.org
    As a note to all admins and mods, this is not an advertisement I have opened up this free forum to help us gather our information without cluttering GC, and have been encouraged by the OP to get it going.

If including this link does anger someone please let me know.

11. #171 MageX7, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2011
    Thanks hope you get some great use out of it.

12. This is fantastic. What's the next step?

13. Well you can use my PSA at free will. Distribute it across the globe sadly I currently am not able to give it out but you guys are free to use it. :D

14. as soon as i remember how to properly fold these ill be getting to work

15. You pick the cotton, i'll get the shirts made.

16. What a fantastic idea! Wow, it's such a perfect solution...

You can't argue with logic! :hello:

17. Lets do this shit especially with decriminalization being talked about by politicians this is the perfect time

18. Yeah almost a whole day since last post so sort of a bump lol but yeah everyone is free to use my PSA.

19. Hopefully people go through with this and nice flyer Mage.

20. #180 MageX7, Jun 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2011
    Thanks and yeah there hasn't been much activity on this thread hopefully more comes.

Hmm not sure if we are using this or not but here http://cannabisinfo.freeforums.org
    Theres already a thread with my PSA and some other info in another thread.