My plan for police/security confrontation

Discussion in 'General' started by WhereRDaCookies, Nov 19, 2011.

1. theyll only shoot if your not white

2. You SOUND like you're 19 sonny. Cops CAN and do shoot people who run from them.

3. You sound like the biggest toolbag :laughing:

4. LMAO...I AM the biggest toolbag. Doesn't change the fact that I'm right.

5. [quote name='"engneer"']

You SOUND like you're 19 sonny. Cops CAN and do shoot people who run from them.[/quote]

Sound 19? Making fun of my age just makes it even more sad that you know less about this than me. I'm not saying cops can never shoot someone who's running away but they sure as hell can't shoot an unarmed person in the back when they don't even know if/what the person has done wrong.

6. #26 engneer, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    Dude, again, you ARE wrong. If a cop stops you and attempts to question you and you run, they have at their discretion the option to shoot you. Whether they do or not is another question. The OP was posting that he thinks running and taking a chance is a good plan. IMO that plan fails. If you think differently then by all means, go live your life and try for yourself sonny.

7. #27 Lambchop1, Nov 19, 2011
    [quote name='"engneer"']

They can and do.[/quote]

I'm just gonna assume you're a troll from this point on lol, you talk about my age like I'm immature but the only argument you're capable of spitting out is "they can and do." you're wrong, man! I'm living proof. Cops use their gun as a last resort, and there are consequences if they shoot someone when they don't need to. It's not a matter or opinion, it's fact.

You keep saying to "try it myself" I ALREADY HAVE. Lethal force is only allowed when the officer sees himself, another officer or the public in immanent danger of being harmed. Look it up..

8. Dude, go live your life and run from cops.

9. Engineer = Troll

10. [quote name='"engneer"']

If a cop goes to question you and you run, he can shoot you. If you think differently you are entitled to an opinion. I'd encourage you to try and let us know how it works out for you.[/quote]

Are you fucking crazy? A cop will kill in self defense or to protect the lives of others only. Sounds like you don't know shit. You honestly thing a cop is gonna put a bullet in someone's back just because they try to run?

11. [quote name='"engneer"']

Dude, go live your life and run from cops.[/quote]

Dude, go live your life believing that cops can use lethal force on an unarmed fleeing suspect who isn't putting anyone in danger. A quick google search will tell you you're wrong. Troll

12. OP is willing to be a martyr for absolutely no reason. If you run and they shoot you, you're dying for a possession charge. As romantic as death is, that's retarded. Getting on your hands and knees looks so sketchy and would probably leave the cop really confused, maybe he just knows you because he saw you at the store once. Yelling at a cop trying to sound important will make him angrier, the profession of a cop draws power hungry alpha-male types, they will not back down if you become aggressive with your words, the situation will be unnecessarily escalated.

My plan for dealing with cops?

Be polite, respectful, but assertive of my rights. I won't have any warrants so they really have no reason to stop me, but I'll play their game because I'm in their court. If shit goes down he can meet in my court, the court of law that is ;)

13. Love being called a troll by you young un's. LOL...

Again, all I can say is it IS a free country and you all are free to think what you want. If you think a cop won't shoot you if you run, by all means do it.

I value my life too much and would never take such a stupid chance.

14. [quote name='"Soccerguy420"']OP is willing to be a martyr for absolutely no reason. If you run and they shoot you, you're dying for a possession charge. As romantic as death is, that's retarded. Getting on your hands and knees looks so sketchy and would probably leave the cop really confused, maybe he just knows you because he saw you at the store once. Yelling at a cop trying to sound important will make him angrier, the profession of a cop draws power hungry alpha-male types, they will not back down if you become aggressive with your words, the situation will be unnecessarily escalated.

My plan for dealing with cops?

Be polite, respectful, but assertive of my rights. I won't have any warrants so they really have no reason to stop me, but I'll play their game because I'm in their court. If shit goes down he can meet in my court, the court of law that is ;)[/quote]

Word! But as asshole-ish as cops can be, they wouldn't just shoot someone for running. While some cops are fatties, most are in decent shape and would chase you down, or tase you before you made it 5 steps lol. Running from the cops rarely turns out good..

Like this guy said, best thing is to be polite and respectful while still exercising your rights.

15. #35 Cali Smokes, Nov 19, 2011
    Just here to say If your fast enough and you can out run the cops.

Was at a party a couple days back that got popped and I tried to sneak out the bathroom window but it was small and I got stuck and there was a cop rght there laughing at me asking me how much I had to drink(but didnt even try to help me out asshole), so I said not enough that I can't out run your ass and dipped over a fence through a couple houses. He follwed (Fast cop for his weight) but as soon as we hit this dirt road I showed him what slave feet were and when I looked back he was layed out flat on the dirt all I could see was his stomach going up and down guess that punk ran out of breathe from laughing at me early on when I was struggling out the window.
    Ran because I had what was left of a quater on me and bags for sharng the wealth.

16. [quote name='"engneer"']

Love being called a troll by you young un's. LOL...

Again, all I can say is it IS a free country and you all are free to think what you want. If you think a cop won't shoot you if you run, by all means do it.

I value my life too much and would never take such a stupid chance.[/quote]

Free to think what we want.. Yep. And you're free to think that the law is completely different than what it actually is. cops don't need to shoot someone for running, they have a taser. Or back up. Or dogs. Or mace. Or just chasing your stupid ass down and smacking you with a club.

Like I said, a quick google search will settle this argument lol.. Cops can not, by law, shoot someone unless that person is putting the officer or other people in serious harms way. This is not a matter of what we believe, it's a FACT. now please, let's hear another "believe what you want" response lmfao.

17. No sonny, it is not a fact. It is what you believe. Cops shoot innocent people all the time. THAT is the fact.

18. [quote name='"engneer"']

Dude, again, you ARE wrong. If a cop stops you and attempts to question you and you run, they have at their discretion the option to shoot you. Whether they do or not is another question. The OP was posting that he thinks running and taking a chance is a good plan. IMO that plan fails. If you think differently then by all means, go live your life and try for yourself sonny.[/quote]

With the police continuum of force police can only use deadly force when the suspect uses deadly force

19. [quote name='"engneer"']

No sonny, it is not a fact. It is what you believe. Cops shoot innocent people all the time. THAT is the fact.[/quote]

I didn't say cops can't break the law and shoot someone who doesn't need to be shot, I said they're not supposed to by law. This whole time we've Been talking about what cops can legally do, obviously there are instances where someone should not have been shot when they were. I said "police can not, by law" so yes what I stated WAS a fact. Wrong again bud

20. #40 engneer, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    No, you did not sonny. You said you can run from the cops and they can't shoot you. I said, yes they can and you continued with no they can't.

You are a naive boy. I don't really care what you think. Next time you have a run in with the law, run. The world could use one less moron.

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR