Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my pipe

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ogp379, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Dis is my orange pipe I got a while ago. Right after I bought it my parents seized it(I passed out in my room :cool:) but I just found it in my mom's closet, along with most of a zip of Kush that was also taken...I got busted hella times in like 2 weeks(Fuck the police) But it's all good now. Any ideas of a name for my pipe?

Attached Files:

2. oranjesta.

3. How about Lucky, because it's lucky you found all that shit!:D

4. mine is already named lucky -->[​IMG]

i think u should name it livewire

5. steeling it back is not a good long term solution. your moms going to find out and not only is she going to be upset with the weed smoking but also for you being a sneaky bastard and taking it back. to top it off she might be pissed that you don't slow your roll after 'getting caught hella times'.

your best of having a sit down with your parent and having an honest talk about how you want to live your life.

6. Naw I said it's all good now.

7. Name it OJ.

8. I'd name it sunshine.

9. I'd name it Vitamin C. Then you can be like, "Gotta take my vitamins!:bongin:"

10. That spoon reminds me of the thing from fantastic 4

11. I second this motion.

12. i think you shold name it kenny cuz it sorta looks like the guy from southpark :cool:

13. Citrus. That's a cool word lol.

14. Haha. It is damn. Holy shit yeah it is. Citrus & Chemical. Hmmm hahahh yeah! I'm wondering if you're as blitzed as I.

15. name it sunburn. because it is orange and has that sun thing on the bowl

16. Name it Fanta.

Don't you wanna?