Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My pipe tastes like ass. Wtf.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Buttery, Jan 2, 2011.

1. So I just got a new pipe this is my first pipe, I have a couple bongs.

I've used it three times and it makes the weed just taste like straight ass, like all I can taste is this disgusting glass like taste. The first time was the worst.

Is it normal? Like do I have to "Break it in" To get that glass taste away? Or do I have to do something to it?

I don't see why this is different from other glass pipes I've smoked out of. It's still glass.

It looks similar to this
    [​IMG]

:confused:

2. Are you sure it's not just the weed man? Only take like 1 to 2 seconds to light it if you aren't already. Besides that, don't know what else it could be. What are you smoking?

3. Mids will generally taste bad. Always wash your pipe out before you use it. Clean it regularly as resin does in fact taste like ass; it might just be resin you're tasting

4. lol sometimes weed tastes like ass to i had some dank that tasted like shit but covered in cristals and red hairs but other than that thay used like glasscleaner spray to clean the glass case it is in tasted like ass if particals fell in the bowl of the pipe or something clean it with some iso then try sorry that this is a run on i am high as fuck bro

5. Either its some rank weed or Maybe there something on the glass thats causing the wierd taste?
    I would rinse with super hot water VERY VERY WELL, 5 to 10 mins (best done when stoned, Lol) and then load a snap and see what it tastes like. Glass tastes better clean. if that doesnt help ionno

6. I smoke mids the first time and some no name dank the second time with a decent amount of trichomes. I rolled a joint with it and it was great but I could still taste the glass when I put it in the pipe.

7. bro i dont know what you mean taste glass glass has no taste its a pure materal no taste or smell comes from glass i

8. Hmm. Try rinsing it hot water, it's obviously the bowl so if you can't get rid of it, I would just stop using it. Wouldn't want my weed in something that makes it taste that bad.

9. It just tastes unatural, nothing like weed at all.

10. weird clean it i have never experanced this and i have used lots of glass and owned

11. Ass tastes funny.

12. Your weed must taste like poot

13. I know what you mean, lower grade/mids can taste really bad in espiecially a new pipe. It's something that will change and will taste like normal after a while.
    It takes time for some resin to build up and the smoke will taste more weed-like

14. Go get some flavored shisha tabacco (hookah tabacco), and smoke that a few times and your taste should soon be gone

15. Um.....have you put the pipe in your ass before?

16. it could be pyrex... and not glass.

lately ive seen quite a few pipes made with pyrex...

pretty hard to tell the differnece straight up but if you smash it, it should break into large pieces and hazardous... pyrex will break into lots of small ones.

ahha ive had 2 pyrex pipes and they do taste different FOR SURE. almost like how described.

but still, tis not the norm, so get a new pipe.

17. I had the same problem with a glass pipe I bought earlier this year. Got it home to try it out and it just tasted horrible. But after a couple of bowls and rinsing it out real well it was fine.

18. Shake it up for a few minutes in a baggie of 90% or more Isopropyl alcohol and salt. This should solve the problem. No, you shouldn't have to "break in" a piece

19. That pipe makes my dick hard.

20. clean that shit bro