My pieces!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by NEStoner, Nov 30, 2011.

1. hey guys im new to the website so i figured i would show off my new piece and my older pieces

I had a LUX single perc and i sadly knocked it over on the title so it broke it in half, surpisingly i wasnt that mad about it b/c it was my 2nd lux and my friend broke my first one so he gave me his( he had the same one) so the next day i go bong shopping and find the LAST MGW straight it was a score for 150 bucks i was gonna buy a roor but i dont like the ice catch, the mgw was cheaper

here she is!!!!

[​IMG]

This is my mobile piece( I dont like bowls)
    [​IMG]

and this is the whole family ( the middle one was my first bong and its still hitting like a champ)
    [​IMG]

2. I need to get one of those fancy onehitters, I had one 5+ years ago and used it everyday until it hit the concrete. Thanks for reminding me to replace it, nice collection.

3. thanks screw! yeah at a local head shop i got one for 12 bucks! they are so cheap, i dropped my first one out of my car while trying to clear it haha, i did get out to go look but it was gone! good luck with the one hitter hunt!