My Piece

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Hashmeer, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Its the only thing I would smoke out of, ever.

2009-03-02 14-43-53.996.jpg

2. Thats really hawttttttt.

3. Um, you smoke cock all the time?

Hey, whatever floats your boat.

4. WTF.. i hope you are a girl..

i hate spoons because they look like dicks..

but this one takes it too far.

5. Hashmeer as in hash or the arabian rap sensation? lol.

6. It looks like a pipe to me.

It gets him high, who really cares wtf it looks like.

7. lol :smoking:

8. why you so close-minded about what you smoke out of? You're saying that you're only going to smoke out of that piece for as long as you smoke? Why? Have you tried other types of pieces?

If so, that's all you had to say lol. Not hatin, everyone has a preference

9. I agree with the fact that your spoon looks more like a pecker than any other one I have seen (or care to see for that matter).

10. You should take a trip to mexico, more than half the pipes I've seen were actual pecker pipes.
    [quote name='FuckingClassy']
    why you so close-minded about what you smoke out of? You're saying that you're only going to smoke out of that piece for as long as you smoke? Why? Have you tried other types of pieces?

If so, that's all you had to say lol. Not hatin, everyone has a preference[\quote]

I agree, if you haven't tried smoking from anything else you should try. I have about 6 pipes laying around that I rarely use due to my bong, steam roller and vape. If you have tried then you're pretty lucky cause I can't find just one thing I'd like to smoke out of, I like to mix it up.
    toke up

11. No thanks on the trip to Mexico to see actual pecker pipes. I also agree that you should def switch it up. It makes a less boring session to have hit something that you haven't in a while. That could be your "go-to" piece though.

12. That's what i was wondering. Good looking spoon though.

Go HASHMEER Go HASHMEER GO!

God, Group X Is funny.

13. You're missing out by only using a pipe. I smoked an 1/8th out of a pipe and didn't get nearly as blazed as a half a g out of my bong.

14. That looks like fucking gross.

...oh, I'm talking about the writing.

Nice pipe.

15. What are you going to smoke out of when you break it?

16. Yes, as is Hashmeer of group x :)

17. Most likely another dick shaped bowl.

18. Try a vape. :D

Gets me 5x higher off 1/4th the bud.

19. Always wanted to get a vape, but I don't have the money nor, the place too put it haha. :eek:

20. Oohhhh hashmir

you look so good in that hat

why dont you give me lots of kiss??