My piece was stolen

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Northerntoker, Aug 13, 2010.

1. First off, I live with my Aunt and my mom in house because I don't need to have a place of my own until I get out of school. A little backround info; my mom is totally alright with smoking, she understands that there is nothing wrong with doing it. My aunt on the other hand, was raised during the whole "Reefer Madness" ordeal, and has an ex-addict son who believes that marijuana use lead to a crack cocaine addiction.

Anyways, I keep the bare minimum amount of paraphenilia in the house out of respect for my aunt, and very well hidden, tripple bagged, smell proof. I had my spoon, and 2 zigzag peach frenzy wraps. Which I haven't even tried! :(

I was out of the house enjoying the Alaskan summer, running errands and what not. Then I get a call from my mom, saying that My aunt found my stache. She had asked for her to leave it but she refused to. My mom told me not to say anything about her telling me this because I guess she's going to suprise me with it.

What should I do?

2. Tell her you're a man and can make your own decisions, and that you're not stupid enough to get sucked into other harder drugs, and certainly not stupid enough to try to blame weed on it as a weak excuse/cover up.

Your shit is gone, time to buy a new piece! Sorry man. You can come smoke my new bub with me! :hello:

3. Lemme see some pics of that bad-boy!

I was more bummed about not being able to try the peach frenzy wraps! I love me a blunt!

4. Blunt? ORLY? :smoke:

And I wish I could, but I'm fundamentally retarded when it comes to uploading any form of picture. Nothing special, I don't ever go crazy with my pieces, usually $30-50 at some small headshops nearby.

It is EXACTLY like this, except there's no red: just white/blue swirls down the whole thing. It's also pretty small; I usually go for completely handhelds, but this one is much smaller than the typical (but not one of those puny little bastards, I hate those... I just have big motherfucking hands- I'm 5'11 and can palm basketballs)

[​IMG]

5. When she shows you it... Snatch it and GTFO!!!!

6. Hahahhahahaha, +rep for this one.

@Smoke blunts - Yeah thats what I usually do. But I am really tempted to get a nice tube, like a SYN or US. I love handy dandy bubblers, they always knock me off my ass. Your's looks pretty sick.

7. Brilliant! This will solve everything!

8. Is it as an excuse to:

a) buy a new piece that you like better.
    b) find a better hiding spot.

I had an eighth of middies stolen from me at a party I went to before. So I left the party and I went out and bought a quarter of headies.

Same principle.

9. Haha

Im such a genious :p

10. QFT, I just gotta move on to bigger and better things.

11. Ask for it back, and look her in the eye and firmly tell her the truth and facts about marijuana, maybe even hand her a study or something. Tell her that just because her son has misguided frustration towards marijuana instead of his own self-control, doesn't mean that you will become a crack addict. Tell her it's less addictive then caffeine.

Addictive Properties of Popular Drugs | Drug War Facts
    Bar graph showing addiction of marijuana vs. other legal and illegal substances.

Be a man for christ's sake. You spent your own money on these things that mean something to you, now get them back without resorting to "snatching them" or something, use your brain. You can keep these things and maybe help somebody who is quite misguided be much more enlightened on an easily backed up subject.

12. My aunt has a very hard head, like I said, she was raised with the reefer madness propaganda. I have tried many times to enlighten her about the true facts about marijuanna. She is also from the south, that should probably tell you enough.

13. #13 iLoveWaterBongs, Aug 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2010
    I don't know man, is she really that much of a closed-eyed person that she wouldn't accept a John Hopkin's study or some shit? If I printed that easy graph I posted out and showed it to someone down here in Texas (southeast, and we have our ignorant people, trust me), a lot of people I know actually would just be pretty flat out intrigued. I don't know her but most adults read the newspaper or watch the news or something, I'd still tell it like it is. And back it up.

That's just what I'd do though. Maybe I'm just a mean person or something, but I'm not willing to give up so easily on something I spent my hard earned money on, especially when someone else is in the wrong. And if she's not willing to listen I'd say, "I'm willing to talk things out like an adult, and you won't? Who really has the problem here then?"

Also you could say she is really just your aunt, not your parent, and it is not her decision. Tell her that just because she is so steadfast in her ignorant take on the subject does not mean you or your mother share that, and that you want your stuff back.

14. #14 Northerntoker, Aug 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2010

Very true, I wasn't going to let her walk all over me, but I don't exactly want to cause a big stink. If I can't convince her with the facts I know by heart I will show her the graph. And shiiiiet, I smoked weed with a kid named Johnny Hopkins. :smoking:

Thanks for the advice everyone.

EDIT: If anyone cares, I will update this with what happened.

15. Im interested :D

16. No problem, man. Just offering another viewpoint ;)

17. Damn man reminds me of the time i was about to go boating so i put an eighth with my pipe and hid it well, well when i got home from filling up the boat the pipe and eight of gdp was gone and so was my mom. She doesn't have a cell phone so i couldn't call her and tell her the value of the shit she was getting rid of. I ended up taking about $100 loss. Fuck that sucked. Hopefully she just gives it back to you man.

18. She came up to me and said, "Why did I find a pipe in your room?" And I said, because I smoke weed. She asked how long I've been smoking and I told her, and I said I don't care what your outlook is on it, I am still going to smoke because I enjoy it. I asked for my piece back and she told me where she hid it. It was hidden in my room, evil genius shit right there.

I also scored 2 grams of dank which is nice to smoke out of in my pipe again. :cool: