Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by pbjube3, Aug 21, 2011.

1. You got a good set up it looks like. enjoy man

2. hey thanks man appreciate the feedback!

3. Lots of stems..

4. ya well thats what the nugs grow on....

5. Why does it say 420magazine.com..?

6. Damn that last blue pipe is fuckin sick! How much you get it for? And where?

7. have you considered changing the water in your bongs yet?? and maybe giving them a swift cleaning as well?

fuckin fire ass nugs dude
    i reeally like your pieces too, i love them actually

8. I like that long spoon pipe (the shit pipe haha jk). looks like something I would use.
    Been using my pipes a lot more lately rather than bongs.

9. ....thats where i uploaded the pictures

10. buddy went to cali about 5 years ago and got that at a head shop, think it was like 20 bucks

11. yo bro i change the water every time i use the bong, it just dont look like it cuz there is so much residue on them. yeah they definatly need a good cleaning but i dont smoke out of my bongs enough to want to clean them. (that peculator bong will be a bitch to clean) The small bong is a dmt bong that rarely gets used.

thanks for the comment about the nugs, i came back from the green love fest in maine and came back with all that bud, #1 is northern lights x blueberry but it was the end of the bag thats why it look so crappy. #2 is a nice hybrid strain called "NevCon" its Neville's Haze X La Confidential it taste so bomb you cant take a hit with out coughing. #3 is my personal favorite strain so far, Jack herer! made spicy, taste earthy. really couch lock high tho. and last but not least #4 is Sensi skunk. Taste delicious, gets you baked!

Thanks for the comment on the pieces, the first bowl is my favorite i just got it at that green love fest for 35 bucks. its real heavy and i love the colors on it. Thanks for the comments guys! keep em coming!

12. i was just tellin some one else on a differernt forum that i barley use my bongs any more, mostly just use the glass spoon, its more efficient then buring a huge bowl out of a bong in like 3 rips

13. Most awe inspiring drug I've ever done...Totally changed my life and I love talking to plants and tree and spirits while on it...Course the diarrhea and other stomach problems that tag along for the trip sux ass but hey...turns the night into day and the sky into the ocean...piece