Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My pickups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Kurdt Kobain, Sep 18, 2010.

1. hell yeah, ive had had it several times... my bro gave me a free 1.4 sack (.7 nug of bubba kush and .7 nug of atomic northern lights x shiskaberry) from his free quarter last year after he signed up with his caregiver. Definitely some good shit... then my buddy i used to get buds from got me some... cost me 25/half eighth though... it was chronic, i smoked that right before i got on the plane going to Phoenix, i was flyinnn high. :yay:

Bubba is on right and ANL x Shiska on left
    [​IMG]

2. lol puts my bubba to shame.

But damn, i'm really blown off of this

3. yours just looks like it was grown in soil or something man haha. I would smoke your shit all day though... looks alot like the bud we get out here these days... once it's about november or december some indoors come out that are just unbelievable. And considering i dont pay a lot for my buds i really cant complain... 200/oz is the price imo... it's just too bad i have to travel 130 miles to get deals like that... ;) mountain views the whole way there as well... so it's a pleasant drive. I love living in Montana. :hello:

4. oh ya dude, CO is pretty good once you get past denva

sucks that you have to drive a solid 2 hours tho, so it's like 230/oz?

5. It takes me 1.5 hours to get there... we drive 75-80 here. So 3 hours roundtrip... next time i visit i think im going to stay the night though. It's worth the visit to Bozeman... i love that town, it is the #9 pot capital in the US. Also, i dont pay for my own gas... my parents are nice. :cool: (i do pay for my own car though... $160/month payments with insurance... sux, i gotta '89 vw jetta vr6 swap... i need to replace the damn timing chains before i do anything though)

6. Some Stonehenge

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• m,.jpg
      m,.jpg
      File size:
      445.6 KB
      Views:
    • mj.jpg
      mj.jpg
      File size:
      444.4 KB
      Views:
  7. Just picked up a half o of this dro for 150

it doesn't smell that great, but it smokes pretty well, and looks quite nice.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      228.2 KB
      Views:
    • 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      248.5 KB
      Views:
  8. just the half of some dank

dark looking though, have yet to try....:eek:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• ju.jpg
      ju.jpg
      File size:
      391.7 KB
      Views:
    • 021.jpg
      021.jpg
      File size:
      396.6 KB
      Views:
  9. Picked up a half o

damn hairs....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      457.4 KB
      Views:
  10. Damn it's been awhile, here's some strawberry kush, fucking hate stuff i can't grind. Oh well, it'll have to do.

Attached Files:

• 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      253.2 KB
      Views:
    • 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      214.9 KB
      Views: