Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My pickups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Kurdt Kobain, Sep 18, 2010.

1. half o of dank

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

click for viewing pleasure

Attached Files:

• dfd.jpg
      dfd.jpg
      File size:
      320.1 KB
      Views:
    • adf.jpg
      adf.jpg
      File size:
      469.2 KB
      Views:
    • ddd.jpg
      ddd.jpg
      File size:
      410.3 KB
      Views:
  2. lots of long leaves on that ounce.
    doesn't look bad, but i wouldn't pay over 200 for that ounce just based on the leaf. whats smell like?

3. payed 180, it's a half ounce.

4. yooo roll up a dutchie wit dat swiss cheese brah and pass it to the left ahahaa

5. ouch i wouldnt even pay 150 for bud like that (fluffs) over here in Montucky... if you are paying over $150-160/half o you need to find some one better imo. Last half ounce i got was $135... and i got 22g last month for only $160.

O well... i guess living over anywhere on the east coast has it's consequences... i just dont like paying an arm and a leg for my bud :smoke:

Looks like some 7-8/10 bud... cant tell since i have not smoked it haha. :)
    Only thing i hate about the stash jar... looks can be sooo deceiving.
    Sorry if you felt that i took over that dude's thread btw... i was not trying to... i was just trying to show him what good bud looks like... it's good.

6. #67 Kurdt Kobain, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2011
    stfu with your hate man, i don't even wanna hear it.

It's average here. At least I'm not getting ripped with like 10 g's for 200 like most "half o's" are around here.

7. haters gonna hate kurdt. keep it green son.

8. thanks man

and does that look leafy to you?
    They keep talkin bout all these leaves... but what are buds?
    Just fuckin tight ass leaves

9. it looks a lil leafy. pick them fucks off and make hash or oil or wax

10. i feel it, probably will.

11. i would like getting bags like that. you do lose weight. i've lost up to 2 grams with leaves and stems in a bag. good bud but sometimes weed can be like that.

always make iso or bho oils. with enough you can fuck with edibles.

12. Dank looking buds Kurdt, Subbed for more ! :smoke:

13. :laughing:... you must be pretty angered about your weed situation, my prayers go out to you... just relocate man. Not hating on anything... just stating that anything over 300/oz is considered robbery here... some of us have better luck than others.

And yeah at least you're not getting ripped off haha... ive had that happen... lots (but that was a year-2 years ago)... but once you find the correct people to go through you usually dont get ripped off... i used to pay 25/half eighth, 50/eighth constantly... it suckt... bad :(

Ive had alot worse looking bud before like this mids... 30 a fucking eighth... should have been fuckin 20/eighth
    [​IMG]

and i got this back last year... for 25/half eighth... my buddy loved to rip all me and my friends off...
    [​IMG]

Keep toking :smoke:

14. get your crap outta here

And i'm sorry I don't live where you are... you can brag all you want about how your prices are like 30 dollars less than mine.

Mids are 35/quarter where i live...

so i guess you got ripped good?

and i see you have it on a scale. Why didn't you tell him what was up?

15. Makes me wanna smoke soo bad :smoke:

16. You go and do that to a guy you have known for 10+ years... then tell me if it was good decision to go bitch about it or not... yeah, weed isn't something i will complain about unless i definitely got ripped off cause that mids was just... not good at all... i rolled joints/blunts with it. Got you high but tasted bad and the grower of it sells to my buddy... im sure my buddy got that shit for like 100-150/oz or = to that.

The second pic... that kid just ripped everyone off... we hated it... but we had to deal with it if no one could get us bud at time we wanted some. My people all have their cards now man... i have no worries when it comes to getting "dank"... honestly everything in montana is dank these days or high mids. :cool:

And no i dont want you living here either... kentucky can go suckysucky ;)

Ill keep my amazing mountain views, medical marijuana, and great prices thanks
    Nice waking up to a view like this just about everyday. :smoke:
    Im pretty sure i have been a member on this site for 6 months longer than you too... usually if you show respect you get respect man. Guess not with you though.
    +rep for your buds.
    [​IMG]

17. got an ounce of dro, rollin in it.

lovin this stuff, nice and light.

Note: this is only 3/4 of the ounce, the other quarter is in a different bag/has been smoked.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

here's a large nug
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and packed a chillum bowl all in the process of making this.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• bvh.jpg
      bvh.jpg
      File size:
      824.5 KB
      Views:
  18. got myself a half o

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and got myself a new pipe.

[​IMG]