Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My pickups thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Speedymotor, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Started taking pictures of the buds i buy. feeling like putting em up. Feel free to comment :) :smoke:
    Baked .
    P.s. Ill add new pics every few weeks

2. Well...?

3. Sir you forgot to post your pictures

4. He's high as hell

5. ill just post a picture for him lmao LOLOLOL
    purple haze

[​IMG]

6. Thats not weed.^^ Is that water in the background?? LMFAO

7. Fatblunts...your purple haze looks like some sort of rock weed, very nice.

8. LOL great shit fat blunrts...great shit...HAHA

9. thanks man.. its called purple haze extended actually i have stuff you guys cant get your hands on hahah!

10. Too bad that isn't weed

11. ^FACEPALM.JPG i feel like your sig

12. Haha oh shit i was too high.. Ill post um rite now

13. The first pic is some dank indica i just got.an eightht for 60. Its super dense, not rock hard but near it. My dealer said it was afghan gold (acapulco gold + afghan #1 cross). I doubted him earlier cus i heard that its suppose to be colored more yellowish but now that i smoked a bunch of it, i believe him. Thats daaaaaankkkkk. Its one of the few uplifting indicas ive had. The second pic is an eightht of some sativa-dominant hybrid. Hedidnt give me the name but im guessing its got some diesel/green crack in its lineage cus its a really nice energetic high

Attached Files:

14. And the sativa strain also smells like skunky/fruity/diesely. The indica i picked up smells sortof like cheese but if u just take a small whiff it smells minty. The smokes taste is minty too

15. wat yall thank???????????????????????????

16. hahaha yeah i bet he zoomed in on an aquarium and took aa pic lol wtf:D

17. #17 Speedymotor, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2012
    First one is just a gram n a half for 30from my dealer.he claims is pineapple express. smoked a bit of it before i took this pic. The second one is some fruity orangey skunk

Attached Files:

18. Dont know if i posted this earlier. The dealer said it was the strain "fuckin incredible" The second and third pictures i posted were from what i looked up about it on the internet.

The first pic is what my dealer said is an eigtth of the strain fuckin incredible.
    The last picture is off google images when i looked up fuckin incredible. They look almost the same. Unortunately two weeks after i still had this bud, i tried rehydrating it with an orange peel and it got moldy with about a gram left so i had to throw it away

Attached Files:

19. Nobody likes my buddha?

20. G and a half for 35? Ouch man that's shitty. Should be 30 max if you pay 60 an eighth. Looks dank though