Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Pickup Thread (SoCal)(Microscope & Macro shots)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by M4L1BU 70K3R, Jul 29, 2009.

1. #1 M4L1BU 70K3R, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2009
    Sup Blades,
    Picked up a high grade sativa, idk why it has no label, extremly piney scent, and just recieved my new usb microscope, so i figured i would do a nice update for you guys. The 1st pic is a regular macro, the 2nd pic is my pickup about 100x in the microscope, and the 3rd pic is 250x, the 4th and 5th pics are colas of my current first grow (indica dominant hybrid), theyre just about 6 weeks into flowering, the 6th pic is a seed (not from this pickup) at somewhere between 50x-100x and the last pic is a letter on the medicinal case at 250x!

+rep appreciated

Attached Files:

2. looks delicious!!:hello: congratulations on the successful harvest!

3. holy shit, on that 250x there was a trichome that was like floating in mid air.

4. yea i thought i saw that too, i think its just facing the lens, like its the tip of a trichrome.

5. cool pics and nice lookin bud. :hello:

6. #6 M4L1BU 70K3R, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2009

yeah just the top of the trich is in the point of focus
    forgot left one pic out, i sware i cleaned em yesterday :eek:

Attached Files:

7. great pics, and I like the way the microscope pics came out, usually they dont come out too well, but yours are done right. also nice lookin plants +rep

8. #8 M4L1BU 70K3R, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2009
    new pic

Attached Files:

9. thought the edit would bump... new pic^

10. new pick up, sour d, smell/tastes amazing
    & pic of my bong when its super clean

Attached Files:

11. are those ice cube bowls a common thing down there? cuz when i went to SD this guy i know had a cube bowl like that, but it was solid black

12. wow im in love!!!

[​IMG]

13. theyre around, but not more common or anything, there is every kind of bowl here, solid black sounds really cool though