Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My pickup and Super Troopers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by remitido, Sep 3, 2011.

1. 1/8 for $60

I smoked about .5 grams between bong hits and a joint and then watched Super Trooper. I had never seen it or heard anything about it so I was freaking out at the beginning of the movie, like is this in my head or is this movie actually this trippy??? It was hilarious. It smoked smooth. Dense as fuck heavy indica. Purple something or other. Didn't look purple though.... Anyways yeah. anyone seen super trooper?

Attached Files:

2. Super troopers is one of the funniest movies to watch after smoking, haha classic.

3. The snozberries taste like snozberries. :D

4. ya super troopers is the shit i love the monkey cartoon

5. What a great combo my friend!

happy toking :D

6. The burnout from that stuff is TERRIBLE. I literally couldn't even move haha.

7. Hey now, don't be a pussy, momma never taught you how to chug?!

Ahh... one of my favorite movies of all time.

8. Thank you, OP! You have inspired me to get splifted and watch this great, wonderful movie, CHEERS :D