My Pickup and Luck Story of tonight

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CT Burnin, Apr 12, 2009.

1. So It all started when I got off of work at BJs with the other employees and one of the girls and one guy and me were going to pick up. Nobody could find anything good I got a hold of my cousin and found some bud I was interested in On the way We were going to meet with my friend at a stop n shop and he would follow us Well, she was driving and went in the pull out side right when a cop was parked on the exact other side of it. Went and parked and waited for my friend. We then meet up and start heading to my cousins. On some dead street we were going and all of a sudden this car in front of us just turned right into their drive way almost having us hit them. We got lucky again. We meet up with my cousin and I get the buds. It was a half ounce, but I smoked a gram blunt when I got it. My cousin told us our headlight has been out and we got all sketched because that is lucky too. We put visene in and take out the center counsel in the Chevy Cavilier and put the bud and a nice size roach in there in her make up bag. We got pulled over for the headlight just as my cousin was saying, She got off with a written warning. I got home and took pictures of the bud for you to see :D We had very good luck today :D

:smoking::smoking::smoking:

The thread to my pickup
    http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/356131-ct-burnins-official-pick-up-thread.html#post4160694

2. Honestly, I think that story would have been better if I were there....just saying.

3. Its nothing amazing Just luck I though Id share

4. Good show.:hello:

5. :confused:

6. FS is stoned, give him a break :p. Sounds like it could have been bad...lucky the cop didn't smell any weed.

7. Since no one else has said anything, BJ's is the shit! :smoking:

8. It says DRUG FREE WORK zone on a big banner in there EVERYONE smokes Haha