Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My pick-ups THREAD

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by seth317, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Welcome to my pick up thread, ill update pretty frequently.Heres some no name dank and a purple nug of mids(never seen that before).

Attached Files:

2. Last bit of what i grew that i had left. Gone now.:(

Attached Files:

3. Nice. Keep updating.

4. purple mids are mids that are thrown into cold grow rooms for a while usually and then sold as "purp" to stupid people as dank prices.... thats why they are around. lol

5. Well i didnt buy it as purp. It was in a o of mids.

6. lol thats not what i ment, i mean that the only reason there bud like that is so growers can sell it to people who can sell it as "purp" to stupid un suspecting people that later realize it was some mid that was grown in cold weather.

the other buds are looking dank though, nothing better than a fat bowl of dank to relax to :bongin:

7. some dank ass mids

8. No name purp for 4/20:smoke:

Attached Files:

• nnp.JPG
      nnp.JPG
      File size:
      1.5 MB
      Views:
    • nnp2.jpg
      nnp2.jpg
      File size:
      346.2 KB