My PHX/RooR triple perc frankenstein

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by CheeenoEwic, Feb 1, 2011.

1. #1 CheeenoEwic, Feb 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2011
    Hey all, I thought I'd make my first post a picture thread of the tube I just got back from the repair shop. It started off as a 34" PHX Trinity which was a quad perc (3 dome- chhuggggggg chuuuggggggg), with 7mm glass tubing (unfortunately not the dome percs). It has a RooR ashcatch, with roor downstems.

Anyways, after it getting kicked down 7/8 times by various people in my house the bottom dome perc gave and I got stuck with it rattling. My buddy paid to get it fixed and here's the job all finished. It was fixed by Dimentia in Santa Barbara, CA .

Mad props to them for doing an excellent job on the repair which included welding off the old perc, blowing a new concave beaker bottom vase, and blowing a new arm for the ash catch. Supposedly repaired by a guy who blows for roor (they're a big authorized dealer in la area so i believe him).

specs and pics (a little dirty but it's gotten some long over due use):
    34" PHX 7mm Trinity, now triple-perc (2 dome), with splash gaurd and ice pinch

Roor 17mm ashcatch with roor downstems, the bowl holds about a gram and can quickly fill a room

It chugs like a choo choo and has some drag, youll get strong lungs after smoking it for a while thou.. happy tokin!

Attached Files:

2. do people really not like phx that much? lol

3. Lots of phx haters :p, don't let that phase you thought as long as you like the piece it's all good.

Milk vid? :D

4. dude get that roor carbon filter

5. does the carbon filter take out any of the cannabinoids/thc like water does? and would it give this thing MORE drag??!?!?

milk vid is coming :smoke:

6. Dunno but that downsteam would be clear

7. Looks good dude. I've got a phx straight tube, no percs, 9mm 18inches. I love it. That being said....

MILK PLEASE!!!!