My photography

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by 4331545, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Hey guys, new to the forums, been browsing a while and finally joined. Alittle bit about me, im 18, love photography and love smoking pot haha. Saw this section today so i figured id start out here. Any comments are cool, negative or positive, all you will do is help me out more

Some of these shots are from Europe ( Amsterdam, Rome, Interlaken) , Some of my car, and some of Key west

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. So i think these are some of my favorite pics that ive ever taken, 50 f1.8, flash bounced.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. These are really good. You should continue on with photography and travel the world while smoking and taking pictures!
    The last three of the first post are my favorite.

4. Wow...just...wow.:hello:

5. some nice landscapes there, but the processing kills them for me.

6. wow nice work man.
    That stoner chicks nails are pretty sweet

7. They're really good.

I suggest taking the post-processing down just a bit and maybe taking the borders off (just my opinion).

What body are you shooting on?

8. Nice pics! such high quality. very Nice

9. Holy moly very nice. I can't choose which one is my favorite, they're all amazing. :hello:

10. nice! last 3 are my fav too. Mucho Gusto.

11. They're good, but a little over-produced for my taste.
    Tone it down on the photoshopping and then they'd be perfect.

12. Thanks alot guys, im shooting a 350d.

And that stoner chick is my girl haha, she was dying her hair and smoking a pipe at the same time and i had to catch it, to my suprise they came out looking like studio shots and i got lucky

13. nice pictures! i'm a fan. i want my nails done like that girl...

14. i like a good bit of these

can't wait to see more..

come and stop by my photo thread too :)

15. What type of strobe are you using?

(I shoot with a Vivitar 285) :)

16. Im using an old vivitar bounced off the ceileing in most photos.. I have three extra flashes, but lost the transmitter for the wireles system so im waiting for everything to come in, so then ill have a studio setup

17. Few more..

My girl
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Do you know of any wireless triggers that hook up to a hot shoe that are under $100?

My Vivitar is really old and worn (it was given to me by another photographer) and even thought it's built like a tank, the jack where the sync cable hooks up appears to be broken.

This is really annoying, because I can't use my flash bracket if all of my sync cords are practically inoperable, which is why I need to get a hot-shoe enabled trigger.

When you're not bouncing, what do you use to diffuse our flash?

I made a home-made soft box from tupperware, but was looking to upgrade to an actual flash-mounted (of bracket mounted) soft-box for more ease of use. What would you suggest?

:wave:

19. Go on eBay and type in wireless trigger or V2s, youll get tons of results. A wireless kit for one flash is $18, then you can add receivers for more flashes.

And when im not bouncing i just use paper