my photography

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by irie339, May 14, 2009.

1. some examples of my photography over the past year.. a little bit of everything.
    let me know what you all think :) :smoking:
    [​IMG]

fishbowl lens

[​IMG]

fashion shot

[​IMG]

paint development technique
    [​IMG]
    macro

[​IMG]

slide film

[​IMG]

cosquin rock 2009 (cordoba, argentina)

[​IMG]

cosquin rock 2009 - cordoba, argentina

[​IMG]

moscow

[​IMG]

moscow

[​IMG]

i love this one :)

[​IMG]

got a thing for fishermen.. i guess

tell me what you guys think.. all of my best works form 2008-2009:wave:

2. I think they're all very lovely, and I specifically like the 2Nd one, the fountain in Moscow, and the last one as well. Thanks for sharing..Oh, are any of the people in the pictures you? lol

3. nice dude, good work. i like that peace sign. and that fountain is pretty sweet.

4. the one with the shoes was my favorite

5. all pretty sweet photos. would like the first one a whole lot more if that dude (you? idk) had a shirt on :p haha but yeah cool peace sign pic like the fishing ones, too.

6. good stuff. I especially like the composition on the shoes one.

7. hahaa thats not me, its my brother, none of them are of me:p

8. Portrait Painter Lucy McKie is an award winning portrait artist who creates traditional, contemporary and fine art oil portraits . She has been a portrait painter for over ten years and has
    work in the UK, USA, Australia, Japan, Pakistan, Spain and Israel. She paints oil portraits of children, family portraits, individual portraits, military portraits, corporate portraits,
    posthumous portraits and more. She has exhibited portraits internationally and her sitters include a wide variety of people from many fields including finance, sports, politics, and the
    British military. She offers a UK wide service and welcomes your enquiries. She has recently won the L.Cornellisen Award at the Royal Institute of Oil Painters, Mall Galleries.

In 2005, Princess Michael of Kent presented Lucy with the Barbara Tate award for Oil Painting, at the Society of Women Artists annual exhibition at the Mall Galleries. She has
    exhibited with the Royal Institute of Oil Painters and in 2006 won two of their annual awards. She has exhibited with the Royal Society of portrait painters and won further awards in 2007 and 2008 with the Royal Institute of Oil Painters.

Lucy creates portraits in a traditional way, painting true to life oil portraits in a fine yet moden style. Her aim in portraiture is to always create a painting or drawing that reflects the
    sitter's likeness and personality, as well as capturing those special elements which make the sitter truly "them". She sets out to create a portrait the sitter and their family will be
    delighted with and will always enjoy, and will bring them joy in the future.

To find out more, please click on the relevant links above.

Thanks
    JSR Solution