Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My phone number and the cops???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonednluckee, May 29, 2010.

1. Okay so i texted a friend of mine a couple years youner than me in high school, asking for a dub. Now i get a text say it's his mom and she's alerting the police and some shit. I know somone could be fucking with me, but i'm concerned about the what if...

EDIT:
    She actually said she was turning it in for investigation.

2. Hide your shit at a friends house, and if the cops do visit then you should be "clean"
    idk, sounds like someones fucking with ya

3. I'm puttin it in the woods.

4. I doubt she coud do shit about it since her son is the one dealing or if the pork would even care butt.....

STOP using txts to arrange illegal transactions. You have absoluteley no way of verifying of whom you asking for trees.

5. The swat should be at your door any second, eat all your weed and make sure you dont act high or they could taze you!

6. Ye disregard my post amp speaks the truth

7. You realize all it takes is someone somewhere typing in a keyword, and they can read EVERY text you ever sent? Oh, and you think you can delete them? they're not even stored on your phone, texts are stored in the phone companys system. You can never delete, and everything you send and recieve can be easily searched. Same for email, or any other electronic communication. If you must do it over the phone, at least call, because if all your sketchy conversations are spoken, to find them, they have to have some monkey listen to the whole damn thing. It's more trouble, which is better for you.

As for your situation, I doubt it's true, but wether or not it is, you should stop dealing with children in volitile situations. It's just asking for trouble. And if he's fucking with you, do you want to deal with untrustworthy children who think that kind of shit's funny?

8. It's not illegal to ask for weed. However, if you have a history of texting this person asking for weed, you are fucked. This is why you don't text, it leaves a trail. They know exactly what you said. If you had phoned they would know you made calls but not what was said.

Get rid of everything remotely weed related you have. They may not bug you, they don't care about kids who buy a dub here and there. They're going to be looking upstream for the supplier. But the mom's outrage may prompt them to visit you. Get rid of your shit ESPECIALLY if you have a scale. If the cops come, invite them in and let them look around. Cooperate fully.

You can fully expect this other kid to roll over on you and tell the cops everything he knows. You can only hope they don't really want buyers. Be prepared for your parents to get involved unless you don't live with them.

9. I can agree with cleaning shit up and ditching everything weed related for a little while. But why would you INVITE the cops into your home? If they have enough evidence to justify a warrant they will get one, if they have to ask then they don't have shit. Cooperation does not involve willingly consenting to violations of your rights, it just requires that you don't resist any legal search.

10. The plain and simple truth is that they cannot come in your home/apartment without a warrant and reasonable cause. Getting a tip from some mother's son's phone is not enough to even warrant an investigation, trust me. They probably are not going to do squat.

Like others have said, she's seriously fucking with you. Trying to scare you clean.

I honestly don't see the point in even hiding your stash. They can't come in your home, so why worry? Now, I wouldn't keep any in your car like a roach or anything. That would be asking for it.

11. There not going to do shit. Fuck the cops. Thug life!

12. Last time I checked buying a "dub" wasn't illegal, whatever that is :rolleyes:

Seriously though as long as you didn't exchange the goods than you should be good.

13. Nope, you're absolutely right. That was overkill on the deception and you don't need to go that far. I would say that it depends on how much appearances he needs to keep up with someone else. The fact is if he lives with his parents they will probably let the cops in the house. If he's appearing to be cooperative and not sweating any kind of search, that goes a long way in the parents eyes. Not the cops though, and you were right to point that out. The cops have dumbasses consent to searches when they're dirty every day. The only benefit in consenting to a search is to not piss the cops off and invite further action that they would not have otherwise taken.

14. Text her back, just say "hey bitch dont be mad at me cause your son sells me drugs. I hope you do call the cops and i hope they tear your house apart looking for the pound your son has hidden in the floor boards in the closet in his room."

Doubt she wants her son hauled off to jail, and her house searched by a bunch of police.

15. Wow that... that is a TERRIBLE idea. That's a surefire way to get blackballed from any dealers your current dealer knows.

16. Never ever use texts. One reason you may have found out; you never know WHO exactly is going to pickup the phone. The main reason is that texts are logged for months by the phone company. If an investigation ever does ensue they can read the entire history.

If you use the phone use voice only. I wish people would learn that :confused_2:

17. Shit eh, I always text people to get weed. :( I learned something today, now I'll be a bit more careful and call instead of text.

18. If you're in the habit of texting, at least use words that won't show up under a search for an obvious keyword having to do with drugs. And if you do text people, you should always ok it with them first before saying anything incriminating on their phone and implicating them.

19. Damn man that fucking sucks lol. I doubt the police would care tho, seeing on they would rather bust the suppliers not the users

20. Yep.

"Hey what's up man?"
    "Not much how's it going?" (dealer)
    "Ah not bad, not bad, thanks. So anything going on today?"
    "Sure thing, always got something goin' on bro."
    "Maybe I'll stop over..."
    "Yeah man make it quick, I'm heading out later with the girl to see a movie."
    "Cool dude, see you in a bit."