My petition to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to make 420 a national Canadian holiday...

Discussion in 'General' started by The Ching of Comedy, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Happy 420 everyone! I may have unwisely spent the first half of this great holiday behind the computer, but I'll change that tonight.

So, Canada is looking to legalize weed by next year, but I figure...why not take it one step further? Make 420 a national Canadian holiday! Because why the fuck not? I have ideas that can make it the dopest holiday ever.

To the Canadians out there, please give my petition a read and sign and share if you like it. To the non-Canadians...if you like what you read, please support this petition too! This could be the silliest, most absurd petition you've ever read. Even if you think I'm talking absolute bullshit, I hope you at least enjoy the read.

Justin Trudeau: Make 420 a national Canadian holiday.

• Like Like x 3
  2. You can all suck my clean-shaven, aristocratic, Canadian ballz!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fuckin' Canada.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Nope. Anyone can sign! Please do.

And funny enough, the Canadian government waited till 4/20 to announce a timetable to legalize weed in 2017. That'd be cool if weed is legalized by 4/20/2017. That'd be even more reason to make it a holiday.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah I remember awhile back they said they would announce something on 4/20 is this going to be a stachatory holiday? Lol that would be funny as hell and I could almost see it happening

----------------------------------
    there's certain accidents where you may be drunk and on drugs.
    but it's going to happen weather you are or your not
    -Ricky

6. I'd imaging the Canadian government is trying to hash out the details on exactly how to legalize marijuana, hence the delay. Even after they legalize it, most likely they'll step it out in segments. I'd think people that grow their own will benefit the soonest. People wanting to buy weed from retail locations will have to wait the longest.

As far as making 4/20 a national holiday.... I doubt it would ever become an official holiday, although I'm going to presume someday 4/20 will be an unofficial holiday across the globe, much like Valintines Day or Holloween. In some respects it already is a world wide holiday, but not something that most of the general public really cares about.

In America, every year, more and more of the general public is becoming aware of 4/20 being the stoner's day of celebration.