Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My personal favorite.. Blue Dreams

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Rivera, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Just picked up some beautiful buds from my usual dealer; finally Blue Dreams is in town!

Attached Files:

2. Dankness

3. I'm so jealous... Looks mad dank, and only smoked it once, but was the best bud I've ever smoked.

4. Wtf? Why is ir blue?

5. #5 Rivera, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    If you could see it in person you'd be drooling, better yet smoke it

6. Wow looks fucking amazing.. I'd love to have some more info on this

7. #7 Rivera, Aug 1, 2011
    Like what bro?

8. Well I never seen this kind of weed so, you know, how does it taste which are the effects and if u don't mind even more pics, lol it's so beautiful

9. #9 Rivera, Aug 1, 2011
    You smokin' regs?

This bud tastes like it smells= fruity flower
    Blaze factor high= 1 blunt could make 3-5 people high off their ass..
    The Effects= intense sativa high, not much couchlock I actually feel motivated to go out somewhere once I blaze, good for watching movies..

It's like a funny guy doing stand up in your head, which forces you to have almost a permanent smirk on your face..everything has another side...

And I'll post more pics

10. Nope mate, I usually smoke mids but never seen that, anyway thanks for the detailed infos, I gotta try this

11. #11 Rivera, Aug 1, 2011
    Haha np I'm high as fuck

Btw regs = mids same thing

12. My bad mate Im a little confused that's why I just opened a new thread geez I have alot of things to learn

13. Honestly that's probably like the best analogy I have heard in a long ass time! That shit looks FIRE bro, stay high! :bongin:

14. it's sweet as hell man... blue dream is the best sativa hybrid imo. My buddy grew alot of bd... he sold me a qp for $700...117g. Sweet taste, amazing smell, and gives you a great head high while maintaining a good body high... 80% Haze and 20% Blueberry.
    [​IMG]

15. nice danks. Ive had some before nd its some flame

16. shit looks amazing man smoke it up, and i know what you mean whenever im burned out on some sativa dominant shit i always hear a little kids voice but its not really a little kid its my voice just me pretending to be high pitched. i always smile then try to calm down cuz i know hes not real. but i drew a picrture of him once ill post a picture with a drawing of him smoking a joint aswell as a joint i rolled earlier

17. blue dream is the shiznit

18. daaaaank nuggetry my dude! can't ever go wrong with a strain that has blueberry in it!!

19. I cant wait to harvest my Blue Dream....

20. Dam that pic up top looks so tasty