My personal experiences with weed.

Discussion in 'General' started by Miktoid47, Nov 15, 2012.

1. #1 Miktoid47, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2012
    Hey Grasscity. I have been smoking for about 2.5 years an I have had ups and downs with the substance.There is perhaps nothing i love more than "getting high with the help of my friends", eating good food, listening to music and doing cool stuff.

I know some of you out there will immediately reject this, but weed for me does have some significant negative affects and patterns that I notice. When i smoke once or twice a week, I get the optimal usage of weed, I feel happy 100% of the time sober or high, and the highs are usually more intense as well because of the tolerance.

However, when I smoke for 3+ days in a row I start to change. By around the fourth day I start wanting to get more high, more often. When I am sober during these periods, I am often a little tired and gloomy. The real problem comes in a day or two after I stop smoking. I get extremely irritable, semi depressed, unconfident, and more stressed out in general.

Now, It could be just my body's reaction to the substance, but I would like to know your body's reaction to weed during the days you smoke and the during the days after you stop smoking. Thanks everybody... I still smoke a lot too :D

2. I've smoked weed every day for as long as I can remember.

I'm happy every day. And if I have a bad day, my smoke cheers me up.

No issues over here, other than I need a t-break so it don't cost as damn much to get ripped.