My personal craziest weed related story...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jeepbrah, Jun 21, 2009.

1. The Setting

It was the summer of 2008. Me and 3 friends were bored and looking to score some dank. We all live near Pennsylvania where lots of good bud comes from so we were willing to drive (We were in NJ) 30 minutes or so away to get it.

What had happened was
    So we drive out to Pennsy to some ghetto town to get this weed. We follow an old high school friend to get there. We ended up getting lost in the bad side of town and the driver starts freaking out. He was punching his steering wheel as the rest of us were trying not to laugh.

We ended up finding the dealer in some shady area around 10pm or so. We pull up in the car and this black guy hands 2 Gs to us saying, "Open that bag *****! Smell dat shit!" All of us were so sick of driving for so long after being lost that we just wanted to go home and smoke.

Before going back to Jersey, we went to a friend's house and smoked a bowl in his basement. I took one hit and thought, "Is it just me or am I feeling this already?" Everyone else agreed with me once I said it aloud. We each took one hit more and I was as high as I've ever been. I was laughing like none other. I could not breathe due to laughter. We end up driving home. The 4 of us took 2 cars home. 3 of us in one, 1 in the other.

Sounds good right?
    So we're venturing back to the Garden State (NJ) and all is well. I'm laughing up a storm as were my other two friends. The other kid who followed us home in his car decided to pass us doing at least 80mph around an area of this highway called "Dead Man's Curve". The three of us are watching and I say, "How crazy would it be if he crashed?"

Within three seconds of me saying that, the kid hits the wall, sparks are flying, and we're seeing this right in front us. Our friend ended up crashing into this hall and totaled his car. HE WAS ALRIGHT THOUGH AND NOT HURT AT ALL.

Since we were scared and had weed in the car, we drove back the extra minute (kinda messed up I know) to NJ and dropped any stuff we had at the house. We picked up our friend. It was a top 3 high for all of us.

The end

2. Sounds awesome. Good to hear your pal was OK.

3. Pretty crazy story man, good to hear your friend is OK. Doing 80 on a place called Dead Man's Curve can't be the best idea though :p

4. Not to mention while high. Basically worst case scenario lol.

5. that is pretty crazy.

but you drove 30 minutes for just 2 grams??

6. he is lucky.. hopefully he learned a lesson?

7. Yeah we did. It was more so of the days when we didn't smoke as much as we do now. I don't think we'd ever do that again.

And yes, I think everyone that night learned a lesson.

8. Must have been a buzzkill.

9. The first part is normal
    but the last part was pretty crazy man