my perpetual grow journal : pineapple chunk : flowering

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by atram0rs, Aug 17, 2017.

1. day 56

small update...got a qb 135

jack is starting to come to and end some, 85-90% trics are cloudy 1-2% amber. did some more lst to the pineapple. berry bomb still growing...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #42 atram0rs, Jun 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    not much of a change. will be watering tomorrow this will be the last water for the jack47, she hasn’t changed much. an amber here or there, probably won’t see much on this auto...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the berry bomb has responded great to the topping, she is growing quickly!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the pineapple is still in veg plan to flip in about 2 weeks. i have a new ac unit i’m going to try and get in the room before i flip...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. #43 atram0rs, Jun 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    harvested the jack 47 today, she was ready. i took a small lower bug from her last week and it was really nice tasting and a good high. weight weight was a shave over 5oz. i did have ph problems early flower, i seem to get lazy with making water after a while...i’ll post dry weight when i’m done.

i only removed the fan leaves. i don’t have the time for using the trim as i found out last grow and wasted a lot when i trimmed. it’s for me and i want all those yummies to my self!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this was the top. it was 1oz by itself, wet of course.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this was a bud pinched a little over a week ago.

[​IMG]

now to watch the berry bomb. she looks like she is about to flower!

4. also made some modifications to the room. i was using a free portable air conditioner which worked ok. but obviously was having issue since those push air out of the room and just allows more hot and humid air in.

got a mini window unit and built a frame around it so it doesn’t block the air flow. this has already made a huge improvement. more stable temperature and a huge humidity improvement.

it runs less than the portable. i hope this makes a difference, i have always struggled to make it a comfortable room. this setup is run off the main property.

please don’t judge me on my poor patchwork of the reflective material. i still need to foam seal the wall with the ac unit. it has just standard fiberglass insulation with 2x6 walls right now. the wall with electrical outlets has been sealed and insulated.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i have a outlet thermostat controlling the unit.

[​IMG]

i have three fans 1 oscillating on all the plants and 2 regular, one blowing across the hlg 135 and one blowing at the ac unit from the side to make sure the air isn’t blasting the plants when it’s on.

5. nothing major just some growth. think i’m going to move the pineapple into a 7 and scrog her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this is the topping on the berry bomb

[​IMG]

just some shots of the pineapple express.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. ended up with 1.42 dried. it was probably a little more than that as i did take a branch about a week ago. but i’ll take it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nice buds bro . Plants all looking healthy . Keepem green

"carpe diem et fumum viriditas"

8. thank you. now on to the next auto and start scrogging the pineapple chunk!

• Like Like x 1
  9. #49 atram0rs, Jul 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    berry bomb auto - day 33

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

pineapple chunk - day 74 of veg

she is still in her 5 gallon, decided to leave her there and install the scrog kit i bought. did some minor defoliation, will do some more in a couple of days. i did a lot yesterday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. not much new...

added a additional qb 135...

[​IMG]

berry bomb is coming in nicely. this added sun should help. she is about 15 inches away no heat felt currently on the tops of the buds. i have a fan blowing across the lights which helps keep the air cool in the area.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

pineapple is just tucked in the corner. haven’t decided on her. i think i’m going to finish this auto and repot the pineapple into a shorter but larger pot. wait till she looks ready then flip.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. day 55 on the berry bomb

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i did move the pineapple from a 5g to a 7g short. i will update photos in a couple of days.

12. day 58 berry bomb

got her a little hot and dry. need to scrog to control the height a little better next time. posted as a 70 day auto and will probably win the race. she is 65/35 cloudy to clear. she does smell wonderful. i had a pretty good skunk smell at first but the sweet smell of blueberries is coming through right now.

after all that i have done to her she just keeps trucking. i loves these plants.

do any of you soils growers toss your used soil into your garden?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. day 99 pineapple chunk

well couldn’t cut the grass so i spent 30 minutes training and defoliating her. got a little aggressive on one of limbs and it started to split. pulled out the electrical tape and a loose fitting zip tie to keep it up. i counted 30 bud sites. i need to defoliate again i think, once everything adjust to its new position.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. harvest - berry bomb auto

decided to start the drying process today. it was the weekend and the trichs looked good, no new pistols, most recessed back...very sticky.

lovely smell and the taste is good for a quick dry and no cure smoke. really nice high. i will be excited in 2-3 months to see how she is.

lots of small buds, i take that as me not being prepared on her height and doing super-cropping in flower. she still had light burn issue as seen in the previous posts. good news is, it all smokes!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. i made the flip to flower on my pineapple chunk. 110 days of veg...

i’ll update pictures tonight, i doubt much will happen in 24hours. i will be doing some major defoliation throughout the week.

16. #56 atram0rs, Aug 12, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    berry bomb is still drying been a crazy humid week. with rain to boot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

outdoor last 7 days

[​IMG]

this is outside not in my grow room.

temps in grow room

[​IMG]

i stop the temp drop three days ago to regulate the humidity in the room. hopefully it will help. any large spikes are normally from me working in the room.

remember this is a off-sight grow semi sealed room. room still has some work to do for insulation. that will happen next spring, which will help with the air conditioned area. i’m not looking for perfection i just want to grow 3/4 of the year.

day 2 of flowering:

any yellowing in the leaves was some transplant shock. i immediately watered with clonex. i had to do some defoliation so off went most of the older fan leaves. i haven’t noticed any new leaves showing signs.

she started flowering on 8/10.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i have a fan that blows across the ac to keep the air going to oscillating fan.

[​IMG]

anyone that’s has grown pineapple chunk here, is it safe to say 7-8 weeks? i’ve seen as low as 55 days...

• Like Like x 1
  17. Oh my God I want to track my temp and humidity on a chart like that so bad! What meter and software do you use?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  18. yeah! i love this, i have three of them. it allows me to dial in and get a good balance. they run off bluetooth but you can get a hub to view at any time. it stores a lot of data...

sensorpush on amazon.

[​IMG]

the top and bottom sensor has alerts if it gets out of the ranges.

that’s the sensor...it’s about 1.5 x 1.5 in. you can replace the battery. the bluetooth is really strong. they aren’t cheap. but work really well.

[​IMG]

19. Sexy as fuck, man! Worth every penny and I haven't even looked it up yet. Thanks for sharing dude! I'm going to do some window shopping now!

Nice trunk on that bitch by the way!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Nice~~~:yay:

• Like Like x 1