Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My perfect blunt.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dark_Angers, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Just rolled a blunt and its lookin like my best ever rolled.

[​IMG]

-------------------

[​IMG]

2. Nice. Let us know how it smokes.

3. yo is that a bic (bic style) pen next to it? if so then that is like a micro blunt

4. Smoke that shit, yo!

5. ya looks a little skinny man

6. It is a mini blunt, for 2 heads. I didn't want to make it fat and waste bud. About to smoke it:smoke:

7. Dude... I LOVE smokin blunts that size to myself! Itd be fine for two, theres nothing wrong with that blunt at all, looks like fun to me :D

8. Yea thats a good blunt for two heads

9. but i'm serious about my question. is that a bic pen? cause i'm staring at the one in front of me, and i can't get my head around the amount you could even get in it. .5?? but that's not even enough for a personal blunt.

10. yes it is a bic pen. And it is just mad tight, there is about .8 in it.

Smoked it at around 4 and it was amazing. Burnt nice and slow. Nice cherry. Pulls were nice and smoky.

11. Nice, about to smoke a blunt with my brother, one for him, one for me.

I rolled them, what yall think?

[​IMG]

12. micro blunt lol

13. ALRIGHT, I thought I was the only one who rolled minis like that. I love em.

14. hate blunts but looks nicely rolled