My Pc Micro Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Monte_Cristo, May 22, 2013.

1. Major growth with pictures coming later when I'm not so high.

In other news I friend of a friend helped me out with some blackberry crush and the whole experience just cemented the fact in my head that I need to grow my own nug or stop smoking all together. I can't keep dealing with these awful fucking criminals. This guy was so crass and off putting and such a prick that I almost couldn't stand it. It will just make me that much happier when I no longer have to give my money to people like this.

Anyone else feel the same way?

2. I STAYED HIGH FOR SO LONG

Anyway here are pictures. As usual the big one is Barnaby Jones and the smaller one is T.E. Lawrence. Barnaby Jones just got transplanted to a slightly bigger container I made that comes in at around 850 mL.

I also threw a third light in there, and am currently doing temperature while the fellas/ladies enjoy the extra light.

Photo on 6-1-13 at 10.07 AM.jpg

3. Updates!

Barnaby Jones is about 3 inches tall and T.E. Lawrence is about 2 inches tall. Both have the five leaves either developed or developing. Pictures to come later, I'm working on figuring some way to better take pictures, I don't have a smart phone so I'm thinking I'll pick up a camera at some point.

4. Looking good..... thats same reason I decided to give it a go too. Looking forward to seeing how they turn out for you

5. PHOTOMAGRAPHICAL UPDATACULAR:

Photo on 6-4-13 at 11.23 PM.jpg

Day 12 for Barnaby Jones and Day 11 for T.E. Lawrence

At first I thought that these were seeds from the same weed, but now I'm not so sure.

Thoughts?

6. Installed a curtain partitioning off the corner of my closet with the PC in it, this will eliminate light leak concerns and help cut down on prying eyes.

Very pleased with all the DIY I've been doing for this little project, its a lot of fun.

Lots of growth too, I'll post pictures later on when the plants start their light cycle.

7. Pictures! T.E. Lawrence had an unexpected growth spurt and is now wider then Barnaby Jones, though still shorter.
    First picture is Barnaby Jones, second is T.E. Lawrence.

Photo on 6-7-13 at 10.21 PM.jpg

Photo on 6-7-13 at 10.21 PM #2.jpg

8. I NEED FEEDBACK GODDAMNIT! DX

9. Updates! 

Plants are getting big, its gonna suck if I have to murder one of them for being a dude.

Barnaby Jones is in the bigger container and its day 19 , T.E. Lawrence is in the smaller one and its day 18

Photo on 6-10-13 at 11.53 PM.jpg

10. Hey, just checking in. 

Pretty good so far but it looks like you have a few things to look out for:

• They're getting pretty tall/stretched out. How far do you have them from the lights?
    • If They keep growing like that you're going to want to train them, I believe you said you were going to ScrOG them, is that ready to go?
    • Do you have larger pots ready for them?
    • And lastly, do you know what height you want them to be before you throw them into flowering?(did you buy a light timer?)
    Sorry I haven't checked in in a while, I've been preoccupied with my own grow.

11. What up Mouse! 
    I'm not to worried about them being stretched, the plants are kept centimeters away from the lights so I'm pretty sure its just good ol fashioned healthy growth.

As for training I think that for my first grow I might just let nature take its course for a little while longer and then just do some minor LST.

The larger container with Barnaby Jones holds about 850 ml and I have another one ready for T.E. Lawrence when I put them into the more spacious flowering box.

On the matter of height, I have a flowering box I built out of an amp that is a few inches taller then the PC, so I have a few more inches to go before I have to flip.

Also, your grow is looking pretty good! You're going to get a nice harvest = )

12. Sounds like you've got it all locked down then. Cool cool, you're coming along nicely.

And thanks much:D

13. Updates and such

Decided to germ a couple of the seeds that I bought from Attitude since Barnaby and T.E. will be in the flowering box soon, freeing up space in the veg box.

The seeds I germed are Jack 33 by CH9, which I am quite excited about. And a UFO Skunk X Northern Lights that was a freebie with my order.
    Pictures are Barnaby and T.E. Who I believe are on days 20 and 19 respectively.
    Photo on 6-12-13 at 4.33 PM.jpg

Second picture is the flower box which is currently configured to house the new seeds in the period between when they sprout and the first plants are transferred to flower

Photo on 6-12-13 at 4.47 PM.jpg

14. Greetings Fellow Farmers!

Plants are looking good, both are over 6 inches tall and a nearing the flip point. In anticipation for this I have germinated two new seeds, as mentioned in the previous post. These seeds were successfully germed and have been introduced into the growth medium: some Happy Frog I bought.

There was some light related burn on one of Barnaby Jones leaves, but I moved the plant down an inch or so and that seems to have fixed it.

Here are the pictures, I havent taken any of the Northern Lights X Skunk or the Jack 33 because theres nothing to see yet, so the pictures are of Barnaby Jones and T.E. Lawrence.

Photo on 6-14-13 at 10.34 PM.jpg

15. HEYYYYYYYYY SEXY LADY
    OPPA FEMALE PLANT STYLE

BOTH T.E. Lawrence AND Barnaby Jones are showing female pre flowers

Pics later!

16. Updates! Here are some pictures of the ladies with dude names.

Barnaby Jones is the bigger one next to the Fox Farm and T.E. Lawrence is the other one.
    They definitely are starting to show some deficiencies, but I plan on switching soon and starting on the other nutrients so we should be fine.

Photo on 6-19-13 at 11.00 AM.jpg

17. Flower Time!

As of 10 minutes ago Barnaby and T.E. are in the flowering chamber.
    Heres a picture of them in the box, as well as the two plants that I put into the veg box to replace the two in the flower.

Photo on 6-21-13 at 5.12 PM.jpg

18. Greetings

Heres some pictures my farmer friends.

I'm definitely experiencing that flower stretching that people talk about. I also managed to get some minor temperature problems under control with a well placed computer fan inside the unit.

Heres a pic! If you look closely you can see the budsites starting!

Photo on 6-23-13 at 8.26 AM.jpg

19. #39 Monte_Cristo, Jun 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2013
    Salutations

Heres some pictures. Barnaby Jones and T.E. Lawrence are getting hella big. I have to lower them down every morning because of the amount of stretch they experience every night. It's very exciting and this has definitely been the funnest part of the growing experience so far, although I'm guessing the harvest and smoke will be a LITTLE more fun =P.

Feed. Back. Please.

And I'm out!

Photo on 6-25-13 at 9.48 AM.jpg

20. Heyo, im unfortunately not an expert, im ucrrently doing my first grow. But those little girls look healthy, keep up the good work!  :bongin: